Car crash!?!

You should know the key by now!

Your POV
Previously: I start to cross the street and see a large flash coming towards me. All I hear is my name screaming from many different voices and the sound of a horn blasting at me.
  I realise a car is coming right towards me and I spirit as fast as I can to try to avoid impact, but I wasnt fast enough. I brase for pain that will come and shut my eyes but seconds past and it didnt. I open my eyes and see that the car was inches away from me.
  A young woman gets out of the car and comes over to me.
  "OMI IM SO SO SO SO SORRY! I WASNT PAYING ATTENTION TO THE ROAD, but I'm so glad you didnt get hurt."she apologies with wide eyes.
  I was barely paying attention to what she said because I was still in shock.
  "Hello, are you ok?"she asked.
  "Y..y..y..yeah, I t..t..think s..so"
  "Y/N!!!!!"everyone yelled running toward me.
  I was pulled into a large group hug. I just stood there staring at the car in front of me not hugging back. Soon everyone let go, but I was just staring.
It all happened so fast. It's crazy how fast and unpredictable you can loose your life without even knowing what happened. Thats what shocked me the most. I could have died in a matter of seconds without saying goodbye. I finally snapped out of shock and spoke.
"Guys, I'm o..kay. Lets just get back to the house and have the sleepover. And ma'am its ok, but please pay attention to the road when your driving and I should have looked before crossing the road so it was my fault as well."
"Yes, again I'm so sorry. Have a goodnight."
She got in her car and drove off and the rest of us walked back to Aphmaus house and sat in the living room silently. The silence was allowing me to travel my mind and I started crying. Not just a few tears, soon streams of tears were trailing down my face into my knees that I had pulled against my chest.

Flashback to when you were 15:
"Come on Y/N, it will be fun."my sister yelled at me while jumping in the driver seat of her new car.
"Yeah, yeah. I'm coming. Just grabbing some things we might need on the trip."i said while making my way toward her car.
"Where are we going again?"i asked Megan, my sister.
"Here, look at the pictures I found on the Internet."she answered while handing my her phone the had these pictures on it.

"she answered while handing my her phone the had these pictures on it

(if you cant see the pictures just look up Garden of the Gods and that's what it looks like)(don't come for me cause yes I know this is a real place and yes Y/N moved far away from there)"Its called Garden of the Gods

(don't come for me cause yes I know this is a real place and yes Y/N moved far away from there)
"Its called Garden of the Gods. Its not too too far from here so I wanted to go."
"Wow! This place is beautiful."
"I know right."
We were just driving a i suddenly hear a loud crash and i black out.
I wake up and I'm not in the car anymore. I'm in a hospital bed.
"Y/N!!!your finally awake!"
Im pulled into a hug and then they let go. I look to see who hugged me and saw Megan with a few scratches on her face and arms.
"What happened?" I asked to man next to my sister who i assume was the doctor.
"Well a drunk driver who ran a red light crashed into your car and luckily you both survived. Which is a miracle cause most people in car crashes arent so lucky."
"Oh, good."i said happy to be alive.
"Well since you both are in good health, yall can leave once we get Y/N, out of her bed and in stable condition to go home."
Flashback end.
This was the second time my life could have been taken away from me.....
"Y/N, its going to be ok."
Someone pulled me into a hug, but i didnt care to look up to see who it was. I just lached on to who ever and cried into there shirt. I could tell it was a guy, but i couldnt see who for the cloud of tears in my eyes. I finally wiped the tears and saw that Garroth was holding me. I let go of him and so he did the same. I looked up and saw everyone with sad expressions looking at me.
"Y/N, your safe now. We should get some sleep, its late." Aphmau said standing up and giving me a small hug and went to her sleeping bag on the floor.
I layed down on the couch and stared at the ceiling for what seemed like hours. I closed my eyes, but didnt get much sleep that night.

Well...it seems like Y/N is going through so hard memories to get past.
  Sry if your name is Megan, you can change it if you want.
Thx for reading!!
~Laur💚💙💜(>ω<)