"Are you done?"Jungkook whispered as he turned his attention to me, I nodded and wiped my mouth with the red napkin that was placed beside my plate and cutlery. "let's go then"he scooted from his chair and threw on his jacket. I took one last bite from my delicious pancake and followed Jungkook out of the hotel. "should we buy some merch?"I ask Jungkook as we waited at the bus stop, he sighed and snaked his arm around my shoulder. "Aish..you have me worn out..."he groaned and I nudged his rib cage. "I'll take that groan as a yes..."I smiled widely, it faded as soon as I realized, his gaze was still on me. I gulped and kept my focus to the ground. "The ground must be interesting..."Jungkook chuckled, his breath hitting against my flesh causing goosebumps to erupt and my sudden desire for his mouth to touch my skin.

"Very..actually"I smirked and turned my head to face his, his chin resting on my shoulder and our faces inches away from each other. I eyed his parted lips as he leaned in more.

"-I didn't expect you guys to be here!?"Mine and Jungkook shot up and parted from each other, Chanyeol and Baekhyun made their way over. I brought my attention back to the very interesting ground, Baekhyun noticed and stood beside me. "Hey"he chirped with a soft tone and I flinched. "Hi"I responded awkwardly, I don't know why I felt nervous and awkward around him. I know it was because of the other night-and it meant absolutely nothing but just encountering him again was...weird, It gave me a weird feeling.

"Are we okay.. about the other night?"he asked me with an unsure expression, in the backround I could hear Jungkook and Chanyeol murmurs. "I was sort of thinking the same thing, you see, I'm kind of seeing someone so..that night shouldn't affect our..acquaintance right? I mean you seem like a cool guy-"I rambled with a warm smile but mentally, I was screaming about how I was making the whole situation more awkward and to top it off, Jungkook looked over at me once I mentioned 'seeing' someone. Baekhyun smiled. "Well I'm glad, you seem like a cool person too and its not like we went any further that night-I'm just going to stop bringing that night up...sorry" He chuckled on the amount of blabbering he was doing, I joined in on his laughing session.

"Our bus is here"Jungkook said as he made his way over to me and Baekhyun. Jungkook furrowed his brows as he notice the two boys standing beside them..also ready to enter the bus, Jungkook tilted his head, gesturing an explanation. "We happened to get tickets for the concert, Got2?"Chanyeol smirked as he held up and scanned the Got7 tickets. I rolled my eyes and sighed, what was this c*ck sucker doing? "It's Got7. Not Got2"I corrected him and he looked at me with squinted eyes, as if to say 'how dare you'. "Ah, right!"he threw his arms in the air and without hesitation, I entered the bus. Jungkook led me down to the back of the bus but of course...Chanyeol and Baekhyun had to join us. Great.

"Do you even know one of their songs? Do you even know their names?"I interrogated the taken aback Chanyeol and he cleared his throat. "Obviously..do you?"He pointed his index finger at me and I laughed, I knew he didn't know anything about Got7, It was written all over his face. "Jackson, JB, BamBam, Jr, Youngjae, Mark and Yugyeom."I blurted out quickly and sniggered at his confused. "Now you call out their names.."

"Huh?"his brows knotted as I asked him to repeat the names I had called out. "Jackson, Mark, JB, Bam..Bam..?"he said as he counted down with his fingers.

"Why is he even bothering?"I turned to Jungkook and he shrugged, his plumped bottom lip sticking out. I scooted closer to Jungkook and took out an earphone from his left ear and he fixed it in my ear, I mouthed a thank you and he smiled.

After half an hour of listening to Jungkook's good taste in music and him ranting on about how he admires IU, it was time to exit the bus. "Woah..that was a long drive"Chanyeol groaned and stretched his arms and legs. "We weren't even in it for long..."I mumbled and he snapped his attention to me and mimicked what I had just said. "Such a child"I mumbled again and he still heard me, I had to witness him mimicking me..again.

"This is going to be a long day..."

-

Once we purchased a lot of merch, we entered the huge stadium and took our assigned seats. "Can we stand at the front please? pretty please?"I pouted and begged and Jungkook sighed deeply before giving in. "Yus!"I fist pumped the air and he grabbed my hand, leading me down the steps and onto the standing area, he brought me to the very front so we could get a closer view of the boys, I smiled and jumped in pure excitement, Jungkook laughed and threw his arm around my shoulder.

The lights suddenly shone bright on the stage, that was our queue to start fangirling. I squealed as the seven boys ran onto the stage, clapping their hands as we extended our arms, hoping we could touch them. It was great, we sang along to their songs and laughed at them goofing around, it was then time for the fan signing and etc.

"They're going to the fan signing as well?"I groaned as me and Jungkook waited in line, Seeing a smug Chanyeol wait in line was the cherry on top. I felt like having a heart attack as I was next to meet Got7, Jungkook grazed his hand in mine, squeezing it to calm me down.

"Annyeonghaseyo" Yugyeom smiled as I stood on the opposite side of the table..in utter shock. "Oh...A-Annyeong!"I stammered and waved my hand, he took the album that I had placed on the table in front of me and signed it. "You're accent is different..are you from Busan?"He looked up into my eyes and smiled..I couldn't believe I was talking to the cute maknae of the group. "Uh..yeah"I replied shyly and he chuckled. Moments went by after having a conversation with Yugyeom, I talked and had my merch signed by each member, one by one, the whole moment was like a dream. Seeing them up close was unbelievable and their sweet scent was unreal. Jungkook repeatedly waved his hand in front of my face, I shook my head out of my trance, he took off his jacket and helped put it on me, I smiled and thanked him. "Thanks for coming with me.."I sighed placed the side of my head on his shoulder as we walked to the nearest bus stop. "I wasn't going to let you go alone now was I?"He giggled as he took a seat, I joined and sat close to him.

"I'm still confused as to why Chanyeol and Beakhyun came..."I said out of the blue with a confused expression, they're not even fans of Got7. "Chanyeol is interested in you.."Jungkook smirked and I groaned. "Seriously? Well he has a funny way of showing it"I scoffed and Jungkook laughed at my reaction.

"Speaking of the devil.."

"Where did you guys wonder off to?"Chanyeol jogged over and sat right beside me, I felt so uncomfortable. Then Baekhyun made his way over and sat next to Chanyeol, I mouthed a 'Help' to him and he giggled.

"Concert was pretty cool, Jab is a good singer"Chanyeol nodded with a proud expression because he thought he remembered one of their names. "JB"I sighed as I corrected him, he cleared his throat. "Ah yes..Jb"he clicked his fingers and I rolled my eyes, cuddling into Jungkook's muscular arm.

"I liked tha RamRam lad too-"

"BamBam."

-

Sorry for the delay, I had no internet over the weekend and my wattpad on my phone wouldn't work and etc so, sorry again if this chapter isn't as good as the others, I didn't have much inspiration lmao XD

-Sorry I left any spelling mistakes, Laptop doesn't have autocorrect and I may have been typing fast lol.

-xoxo