Chapter Fourteen: Survive The Night

YOUR P.O.V

NIGHT FIVE

All you can see is darkness. It's been months, maybe weeks, maybe just days, but it felt like the longest, endlessness amount of time you could imagine. You can't remember how you ended up in this place. All you can recall is Foxy knocking you out for your struggles against him to the back room. That was planned, of course, but this? This you didn't plan.

No matter how many minutes you counted, your eyes just didn't adjust at all to the inky abyss that lied in front of you. Often, you wondered where you were. Just in a wardrobe somewhere, perhaps, or a large abandoned factory. Your mind wandered to places people could only fear of being, and yet you embraced the dark thoughts like old friends. At this point, the thought of someone just ending it was a comfort. You had been unable to move, unable to properly drink the water someone had silently given you, and mostly, unable to escape.

Confined was the only word you could think of that explained how you felt. It wasn't like you could see if you were in a small space. But the darkness swirling around you, teasing you to get a peek through, tormented your mind, it enclosed you, forcing you to feel as if you were trapped in a small box. You were past rationalising as your muffled screams came out, but eventually your throat dried, the water no longer helped, and the duct tape came off because no one had to fear you yelling.

Cold. That's what hit your skin every time you turned your thoughts to it. Constantly cold. Constant ice. Constant fear. Constant isolation from the outside world. You questioned if anyone was looking for you, only to yourself of course. No one else was there to answer you.

You hear a door open, though no light comes shining through, just heavy footsteps and light intake of breaths. You can just make out the person crouching down in front of you

"What?" You snap, your voice cracking "Come to kill me yet?"

"Now there's no need to be so dramatic" Your eyes widen in surprise as you finally hear their, who you assume to be your captors, voice. You figure he's a guy from the tone of his voice.

"There's every need, asshole" You croak, wriggling slightly though it's no use with the chains binding your body and having no give in them, it's rather painful too. The man scoffs and moves so he's leaning over you, almost drowning you in the scent of cologne sprayed too heavily on him. You had managed to forget that your hands were bonded painfully behind you for a while, but as he grabbed them, unlocking the chains and letting your arms finally drop back to your sides, you felt the dried blood sticking to your arms and shuddered. You were unable to move them properly, having been chained up for days on end. They felt weak and limp, you couldn't even clench your fist into a hardened ball to attempt to punch the guy.

A frustrated groan leaves your lips as you try to slouch back, earning a chuckle from the man, whoever he was. He leaves your arms and moves onto your torso, finally allowing you to breathe well again. After the chains from your torso drop to the floor, and slide off of your stomach he moves to your legs, which are well chained into a complicated pattern, making it impossible for you to even attempt an escape from them. In a matter of seconds the chains are on the floor, and your body is completely free from the chains, yet all you can do is stay there on the floor, relishing in finally being freed of the heavy metal.

The man sighs in annoyance and after a minute, leans back down and picks you up bridal style

"Fuck off" You mutter, glaring at what you think is his jawline "I could've gotten up"

"Cupcake, shut up" He responds before you hear the door being opened once again. Excitement stirred in your stomach. Maybe they were finally letting you go? Your excitement died as you entered another dimly lit room. Not pitch black, but dark enough that you had to blink a few times before your eyes adjusted to it and could look around. You could see familiar heads of the animatronics, which you had seen before. The room looked oddly familiar, with an endo-skeleton sitting on a table, which seemingly was looking at you and the man.