Chapter Four: The Purple Guy

Start from the beginning

You nod, deciding not to press the subject "Thanks, Moria"

She offers you a smile before walking out, you stand there for a moment, listening to the door swinging shut and then the sound of Moria locking it. And then comes the chime of 12am. Time for your second night.

Night 2

You check the cameras for the one hundredth time and sit back with a slouch and a sigh, it's only 2am. You had seen Bonnie walking out of the room but so far he's only in the dining area, lifting spare chairs and stacking them in the corner

"Maybe he's a clean freak" You murmur, thinking to your apartment which is about as much of a mess as your life right now

"Well, lass, you could say that" The familiar voice of a pirate fox rings out and you sigh, swivelling around in your chair to look at him, you raise your hands in mock mercy

"Wow, Fox, you caught me" You roll your eyes "Go ahead, stuff me in a suit"

He tilts his head in confusion, and you resist the urge to let out a quiet 'aw' at how adorable he looks and bite your lip instead

"Have you hit ye head or somethin'?" He asks, you shake your head and lower your hands

"Nope" You pop the p and pause for a moment before continuing "I've just realised 'something" You stand up in your chair before walking over to him, jabbing a finger into his chest "You're all animatronics, you're ALL out to kill me, and no matter what you say or how many times you try to plead innocence, there's still a part inside of you willing you to jump on me and stuff me into one of your suits" You practically spit out the word suits, pent up anger in you from last night being released in a mess of words.

Foxys ears go back and he bites his lip. You let your finger fall from his chest and take a step back, folding your arms and looking down. You hear Foxy take a sharp breath in then in one silent move he runs. The one thing you have that lets you know he's gone is his soft steps that echo down the halls and back to your office. You blink once, wondering why that had hurt as much as it did, you'd only known him two days, and most of your childhood. And he was just a bunch of wires in a fox suit. It didn't matter if he could turn into some mutant human thing. He was still just an animatronic. You scream out in frustration and punch the doors button and it slams shut. Then walking over to the right you do the same, your eyes narrowed and angry, but only at yourself.

"He was willing to protect me" You say softly as you slump down back in your chair "He could have kept the others away from me but no, I had to go and push him away. Just like I do with everyone" You bring your knees up to your chest, your chin resting on it.

***

The room suddenly went black, and you screamed

"No no no" You whisper-yell to yourself in a panicked tone. The doors suddenly slide back up and your breathing quickens and you shake your head violently. A pair of hands suddenly gran your arms and force them behind your back, "SHIT NO, SOMEONE HELP ME" you scream, struggling against the person

"Stop struggling, will you?" An unfamiliar voice snaps at you, the only thing you could tell was that this person was male. You glare into the darkness in frustration, stopping your struggles for a moment. The person chuckles

"That's better" He says, and starts binding your hands together behind your back with a rope, nearly cutting off your circulation.

What can I do? C'mon Y/N think!

You think to yourself franticly, then you remember the self-defence classes you took as a kid. You glance behind you, only behind able to see the shadows figure. You slowly start to bring up your left leg, careful for him not to spot you. When you get it you angle your foot and kick back into his groin with all your might. He groans loudly in pain and stumbles back, you grin in triumph and make a dash for it, running out of the office, dodging stray wires and things you could trip over.