Miscarriage 1

Miscarriage 1

Newt-

"No... No, you must've gotten something wrong" you say, your voice cracking.

"I'm sorry miss" the doctor says standing up and walking out, leaving you and newt in the room.

You turn to him and wrap your arms tightly around him, crying into his chest.

"Its amazing how something you love so much can be ripped right out if your life"

He says hugging you back, hot tears streaming down his cheeks.

Your baby boy was gone.

Minho-

You know he's not the boy to cry in front of people.

"I can't believe.... She's gone..." Minho says as the Doctor breaks the news to you. His eyes watery, he hugs you, with one hand on your stomach. The doctor leaves you two alone

You faced him and kisses his cheek, then laid your head in his shoulder. He tightens his grip on you, he cries into your neck. And you hug him back, whispering sweet things in his ear, trying to comfort him.

Thomas-

"I'm sorry" Thomas whispers to you as the nurse told you the heart breaking news "I'm so sorry Y/N" he begins to cry. You hug him and lay your head on his chest. You take ahold of his hand and squeeze it.

He rocks you back and forth, hugging you tightly. "Thomas, it's okay. I still have you" you say looking up at him. He smiles, a tear falling and landing on your cheek, along with yours.

"I love you" he says

"I love you too."

Alby

"What are you saying?" Alby asked

"She's gone" you say, squeezing his hand "Our baby's gone" you feel tears coming to your eyes

Turning to Alby, you grip his shirt, squeezing in your frustration. You bite your lip then burst out crying.

He rubs your back and hugs you tightly.

"Shhh. It's okay Y/N." he kisses your head.

You look up at him.

"Im sorry. I'm okay, as long as I have you Alby." You say, laying your head on his chest.

You stay in his arms, and eventually fall asleep before he picks you up, and you both go home.