Bite Marks

✔Bite Marks

Minho:

"Hey um Y\N." Thomas said next to you. You looked up.

"Yeah?" you said to him from the floor in Minho's place.

"Um, what are those?" He had a grin on his face as he poked your neck. You winced at a slight pain when he touched it. You lifted your arm up and felt your neck. It was hot around the areas it hurt. You felt it puff out a little, getting a flashback to the night before. It was rough, he was scared he was going to hurt you, but that didn't stop him. He held your hips tightly as he kissed your neck. You remember feeling him bite them several times but not that hard. You blinked.

"Uhh," you said not knowing what to say. Suddenly Minho walked in.

"Hey babe," he leaned down kissing you on the head. "Thomas."

"Oh look, you and Y\N are matching." He looked at Thomas standing fully up.

"What?" You got a glimpse of his neck. Then you remembered how rough it actually was last night. You started on the bottom, and he was laying on you kissing you. After a while you flipped him over and took control with a laugh you kissed his neck and he moaned your name slightly. Thomas poked Minho's neck.

His hand flew up to his neck covering the marks. Minho didn't have an answer. Thomas was smirking

"You two have fun. Just not too much fun." You giggled as Thomas cocked his eyebrows leaving the room. Minho turned around and sat on the floor with you.

"You bite hard." You said with a smile. "You too. Maybe you could be the leader"

"Well, from the looks of last night, I already am." His face flushed red and you kissed him on the cheek standing and skipping away.

Newt:

"Crap." You muttered to yourself seeing the marks Newt left last night. "Guess today, I wear a scarf." You said to yourself. You grabbed your green scarf the only one that matched your outfit, and put it on. It wasn't a winter scarf, it was a nice one. You walked into school and saw Newt.

"Y\N!" He said running up to you kissing you. "I like your scarf." He said with a smile. You laughed.

"And I like your neck." You said seeing two marks on him, they looked like he was bit by a dog in the way they were lined up. His face fell confused and you turned on the camera on your phone to have him look.

"Oh... crap." He said touching them. "Did you do that?" You smiled. "You did that! Someone so tiny and small, and cute, can do this." You laughed.

"Wow, see you two had fun last night." Minho said laughing tilting Newts neck to get a better view. Newt pushed him away.

"We did have fun last night. Right Y\N."

"Right!" You said defending him with a smile.

"There you go!"

"I can't believe someone so small, can leave a mark like that." Minho said looking closer.

"I get it, I'm small!" You say crossing your arms over your chest.

"Well," Minho patted Newts back. "See you two later." He cocked his eyebrows and left. You could see Newt arch his back like it hurt.

"Oh Newt." He looked at you. "Does your back hurt?"

"Yeah, it feels weird, why? How did you know." You smiled.

"I'd check what kinda marks I left there." You said kissing him and walking away. Later that day Newt ran to the bathroom and looked at his back. Let's just say, you left more then one mark.

Thomas:

He always liked your neck. He'd be careful about it though, he didn't want anything to show. One night just got out of control and he went nuts. You didn't notice until the next morning. You moved your hair, there were small red marks on your neck, but bruises on your left collar bone.

"Well this should be fun." You said poking the bruise. You winced at the pain it left. You saw two little marks on your neck, then connected them with another two marks, it looks like Thomas bit you. You laughed and ran to get a tee-shirt. You didn't mind the little red marks, you hid them with you hair, and your shirt covered the bruises. You walked into school and ran into Newt.

"Hey Y\N" He said.

"Hi Newt" You two walked and talked down the hallway until someone bumped into you moving your hair. Newt looked over then back at you.

"Do i even want to know?" He asked. You just laughed.

"Oh please Newt." You said. Suddenly he had stopped you.

"Is that a bruise!" He moved your shirt.

"Newt! What are you doing?" Thomas said coming towards us.

"More like what did you do." Newt said moving aside. Thomas looked at you.

"Wow, I did that?" You nodded. "I feel proud." He said with a smile then kissing you. You giggled and both walked to History, with Newt tagging along asking for details.