などのような "Like-Like"

I'm gonna change it up a bit and do PB's POV :3))

PB's POV:

Marcy's eyes twinkled as she eagerly told me about her travels during the time that we were apart.

     I wanted to mend our relationship, but I didn't want to push her away again. I didn't want to hurt her after all she's been through. I still love her even though she acts like a toddler half the time and she's far from responsible.

     We're so different yet so similar.

I didn't realize I had been staring until I saw her hand in my face. "Earth to Bonnie!" I felt my face heat up.

"Sorry, must've zoned out.." I trailed off, tucking a hair behind my ear. Marcy's eyes widened and she stayed silent for a second.

     "Oh. My. God. Has this happened before? Cuz I just got some serious deja vu."

     "Huh..That's weird. Anyway, do you want anything? I got some red stuff in mah friiidge." I asked, getting up and walking into the kitchen.

    No response.

    I poked my head around the corner, looking into the living room. Marcy sat there, looking like she was having war flashbacks (AN: sorry if I offended anybody saying that. I didn't mean it like that).

     "Marcy..?" I asked, a hint of curiosity and concern in my voice. She turned her head towards me, looking at me with pleading eyes.

     The sorrowful look on her face mixed with longing was quickly replaced with a soft, yet fake, smile. Her facial expression covered her real emotions, but her eyes always betrayed her.

"I'm fine, I was just thinking about..." she trailed off, a tear rolling down her cheek as her bottom lip trembled. "..us."

She was full on sobbing now, her whole body shaking as she hid her face in her hands. "I'm *hic* sorry you have to *hic* see me like this.."

It hurt me to see Marcy like this, knowing that I was the one who caused it. This pain. I didn't really know what to do, so I just walked over to the couch and quietly sat down beside her.

She looked up at me, sniffling, her bottom lip still slightly trembling. I reached over and wiped her tears with the back of my hand.

     She grabbed my wrist, startling me, and rubbed the side of her face with my hand. She leaned into my touch, her tears stopping. "So warm.." she whispered to herself, closing her eyes.

*Flashback*

     "Oh, sorry, I guess I just zoned out.." PB's face heated up again, her cheeks a dark shade of red.

     "Bonnie, you know how much you mean to me, right?" PB turned toward Marcy, a little startled at the sudden question.

     "What do you mean, Marcy? Where's this coming from?" PB was confused, not fully understanding what her friend meant. Was she joking with her? No, she knew Marcy was being serious for once. She could see it on her face.

     Marcy ignored her question and continued. "I know you care about me too, so that's why I have the courage to do what I'm about to do."

    "Marcy, what're you talking about?" PB's questions left her head as she felt cold, soft lips on hers, the taste of apple lingering after Marcy pulled away. Marcy's eyes twinkled for a second, staying on PB as she waited for some type of response.

     "Marcy, I think I like-like you."

*End of flashback*

     "Bonnie, I think I still love you."