Auradon Welcome And Tour

The door to the limo opened and Carlos and Jay tumbled out, fighting over what looked like a pair of pants

"You got everything else! Why do you want whatever this is?" Carlos yelled at Jay as the girls exited out of the limo and the marching band stopped playing.

"Because you want it!" Jay shouted back, trying to pull it out of Carlos' hands.

The marching band was slowly backing away while all this was happening. They parted as a young women walked through the group with her arms open in a wide, welcoming position.

"Guys, guys!" Malia whisper yelled sternly to the fighting boys. "We have an audience." She said causing the boys to stop and look up at the women with a smile.

"Just...cleaning up." Jay said with a smile before pulling Carlos to his feet.

"Leave it like you found it." The Woman said in a sing song voice. "And by that, I mean just leave it." She said seriously.

Jay threw everything he took, including whatever he and Carlos were fighting over, back into the limo before the driver closed the door. Jay then walked around Mal, who was standing next to Evie and Carlos, and smiled at the girl that was standing behind the women.

"Hello, Foxy." Jay said as he walked over to her no one but Malia noticing Mal's disheartened look. She smiled back at him. "The name's Jay." He said as he crossed his arm over his chest.

The girl giggled.

The women then ducked in between them. "Welcome to Auradon Prep!" She said to Jay with a big smile before turning back to all of them. "I'm Fairy Godmother, Headmistress." She told them causing all of the Descendants to perk up.

"The Fairy Godmother?" Mal asked.

"As in..." Malia continued as she made wand motions with her hand. "Bibbidi-bobbidi-boo?"

"Bibbidi-bobbidi-you know it." Fairy Godmother said, smiling and pointing at Malia.

Malia nodded. "Yeah, I always wondered what it felt like for Cinderella, when you just appeared out of nowhere. With that sparkly wand and warm smile. And that sparkly wand." Malia said with a smile.

"That was a long time ago, and as I always say, 'don't focus on the past or you'll miss the future.'" Fairy Godmother said while gesturing with her hands.

A boy they didn't recognize stepped forward. "It's so good to finally meet you all." He said with a big smile, mainly looking at Malia. "I'm Ben."

"Prince Benjamin." The Girl from earlier quickly corrected. "soon-to-be King."

"You had me at prince!" Evie whispered excitedly, stepping forward. "My mom's a queen, so that makes me a princess." Evie continued.

"The Evil Queen has no royal status here and neither do you." The Girl said with a fake smile.