"You." Evie corrected herself.

"Better." The Evil Queen told her daughter.

Over in a corner, Jafar had his hand placed on his son's neck. "Now, recite our mantra." Jafar told Jay.

"There's no 'team' in 'I'" Jay recited causing Jafar to nod with a grin.

"Run along, you're making me tear up!" Jafar told his son.

Malia and Mal followed their mother up to the balcony, standing on either side of their mother. They stared over the island before Maleficent turned to Malia. "The future of the free world rests on your shoulders." She told Malia as she put an arm around her oldest daughter. "Don't blow it." Maleficent told Malia seriously. "And you, Mal, make sure you help your sister." She told her youngest daughter before turning around and going inside.

Mal turned around and followed their mother as Malia stared across the land, deep in thought.

"Malia!" Maleficent snapped when she saw that Malia wasn't following her. Malia turned around and ran down the stairs.

The limo waiting outside for them was sleek and black with a golden hood ornament... which was then stolen by Jay. Evie quickly ran to the limo and opened the back door, but before she could get in she heard screaming.

"Come back here, now!" Cruella screamed at her son as Carlos ran out and dashed around the Evil Queen. He quickly threw his bag into the trunk then dove into the limo.

Evie quickly got in behind him, cutting between Cruella and Carlos.

"Carlos!" Cruella exclaimed. "Ingrate." She muttered as Malia and Mal walked in between Cruella and the Evil Queen.

Malia and Mal handed their bags to the driver before Mal quickly stepped into the limo.

Malia, though, lingered at the door. She looked up at Maleficent, who was watching them from the balcony. Maleficent made an "I'm watching you" motion with her hand.

Malia nodded slowly at her understanding what she meant before getting into the limo and closed the door behind her as the driver started the engine. The five Descendants could hear their parents shouting after them.

"Bring home gold!" Jafar shouted.

"Bring home a puppy!" Cruella commanded.

"Bring home a prince!" the Evil Queen demanded.

The the engine revved louder and the limo started to move. The five Descendants were on their way to Auradon. And there was no turning back now.

Inside the car, Malia sat in between Mal and Evie in the front. Malia saw Carlos and Jay eyeing the snacks. Malia raised an eyebrow as they started to fight over it. She just shook her head and stayed silent. Mal was snickering at them amused while Evie was doing her makeup, as usual.

Both Jay and Carlos got their hands on the snacks and started stuffing their mouths.

Evie looked over at Malia and suddenly shoved a makeup brush in Malia's face.

"You're looking a little washed-out, let me help you..." Evie said to Malia.

Malia just shoved Evie's hand away. "Ew, stop. I'm plotting." Malia told Evie.

"Well, it's not very attractive." Evie told Malia before picking up a stick of blue rock candy and took a bite out of it.

Carlos tried another piece of candy. He then got Jay's attention. "Oh...these. It's salty like nuts, but it's sweet like...I don't know what."

"Let me see." Jay told Carlos causing Carlos to open his mouth to show Jay the un-chewed candy. Jay looked at him in disgust before grabbing the other piece in Carlos' hand and shoved it into his mouth.

Malia found a small remote, picked it up, and pressed the button, wanting to see what would happen. The black screen that separated the driver from the Descendants came down.

Evie turned around and looked out the front window. "Look!" She suddenly shouted causing the other Descendants to turn to see where she was looking.

They were driving towards the dome, off the end of the road, and over the ocean!

"It's a trap!" Carlos yelled.

The five Descendants screamed while they huddled together. They drove into the dome. A golden light surrounded them and when it cleared, they were driving on a golden magical road that was stretching across the ocean.

"What just happened?" Carlos wondered as they all looked out the windows in amazement.

"It must be magic!" Evie said with a grin as she bounced in her seat.

Malia turned around o face the driver. "Hey!" She said to the driver as she hit the remote against the ledge. The driver glanced at her in the rear view mirror. "Did... this little button just open the magic barrier?" She continued.

"Nope." The Driver said as he looked back at them and held up a golden remote. "This one opens the magic barrier. That one opens up my garage." He reached out and pressed another button. "And this button..."

Malia smiled as the screen separating them from the driver slid back up. "Okay..." Malia said. "Nasty. I like that guy."

The five Descendants relaxed and enjoyed the rest of the ride to Auradon. Soon, they drove past a sign that made Malia want to gag: "Welcome to Auradon Prep, goodness doesn't get any better."

As they drove up to the school, people gathered at the edge of the street, waving flags and banners while cheering. People that were holding signs that said "Welcome" were standing at the corners, and there was a marching band playing.

Basically, the five Descendants were waaaaaay out of their elements.