*Chapter 17: Shower Sex*

Start from the beginning

I slowly walk towards her wrapping my arms around her from behind making her jump and turn around.

"What the hell?!" She covers her breasts as she leans a bit forward trying to cover her vagina which I find adorable since I already seen it. "What are you doing here?"

"Just came to have some fun," I smile licking my lips.

"You're out of your fucking mind. You do know my mom is downstairs, right?"

"Hmm, she won't come up don't worry."

"You lied to me that she was away you prick."

"New name? Well just wanting to have fun baby doll."

"Get out. Won't she notice you're gone?"

I smile shaking my head.

"She knows I'm taking a nap, I told her I'll come down in half an hour. So, we have plenty of time."

"Get out."

I sigh as I push her gently against the wall.

"No thank you."

"Did you not get enough from last night?"

I bite my lip turning her around as I lean over kissing her shoulder.

"I crave you so bad, don't deny that you do too."

"I d-don't."

"Hmm? Is that so?" I smirk as I move the tip of my d*ck on her ass.

"I do have a boyfriend, if I'm horny I'll call him."

I let out a laugh as she looks over at me with a glare.

"A boyfriend that doesn't let you cum? Or is too lazy to fuck you senseless? I'll leave right now, just say it and I will. I won't touch you anymore," I turn her around as I run my finger on her core as she bites her lip. I slip two fingers inside her as she gasps. "I won't feel you and fuck you with my fingers. Do you want me to not taste you anymore?"

I get on my knees spreading her legs as I lick her clit gently hearing her breathe hitch.

"So fucking sweet," I smile getting up as she stares at me biting her lip. I gently grab her breasts massaging them as I set my forehead against hers. "Is that what you want sweetheart?" I lean down as I twirl my tongue on her right nipple hearing her let out a quiet moan. I lick her nipple repeatedly as I pinch her other one while massaging her breast.

"Oh fuck," I hear her as I continue to lick her nipple. I smirk and massage that breast as I move to other one twirling at the nipple like I did on the other one. I start sucking on it gently hearing her breathe hitch more rapidly.

"Mmm," I smile as I pull back looking down at her. She opens her eyes as lust fulfills them. "And are you sure you want me to stop fucking you baby?" I turn her back around as I slam my cock into her core from behind as she screams.

"Oh Harry mmm."

"Hmm?" I smile as I move my thrust holding to her hips pounding into her. She has her hands on the wall as she moans. I bite my lip as I pound to her.

"Don't stop! Oh mmm yeah."

"No? You want me to keep fucking you? Huh is that it?" I smirk pounding to her faster.

"Yes!! Keep fucking me daddy."

I grunt as I shut my eyes feeling the pleasure revolving me. "I am so close, are you ready for daddy to cum all inside your pu**y baby?"

"Oh yeah, mmm."

I grunt more as I slow my thrusts as I climax.

"Fucking hell," I lean over as my body is against hers. She trembles in front of me. I smile pulling out and turn her around as I enter her thrusting slowly. "It's your turn princess," I bite my lip smiling at her as she whimpers. Her eyes look up at me as I thrust into her more. "Cum for daddy baby," I moan thrusting harder.

"Yesss mmm daddy you feel so good," she moans as I continue to fuck her nonstop. I go faster as she shudders. I feel her being close.

"Roxanne?"

I curse to myself as I stop. Her eyes widen as I slowly pull out.

"Y-yes?" She manages to say as Candice is behind the door.

"Is everything okay? I was going to go check if Harry wanted shredded cheese on the salad until I heard screaming."

Roxanne blushes as I try not to let out a chuckle. She glares at me and grabs a towel getting out. She walks towards the door but doesn't open it.

"I'm find mom, I fell while dancing to what I was singing."

"Oh my, are you okay sweetie?"

"Yes I'm fine."

"Alright, dinner will be ready soon okay?"

"Yes mother, I'll be down there when I finish."

"Alright I'm gonna go ask Harry."

"Umm mom wait!"

"What? Need me to come inside?"

"No! I mean, uh won't Harry get mad if you woke him up?"

"How do you know he's asleep?"

"Umm," she looks at me as she's about to panic. I bite my lip thinking. "I bumped with him before I went to the bathroom. He told me not to bug him."

"Oh okay. Umm I'll just let him serve himself however he wants. I'll go back to finishing."

"Okay mom."

We wait as we hear her steps fading. Roxanne opens the door quietly sneaking out a peek.

"Good, she went downstairs," she closes the door and lets out a sigh.

"That was close," I smirk walking out as I walk towards her.

"Very, you do realize what would have happened if she actually opened the door?"

"Don't worry about it. Now, where were we?" I smirk pulling her towards me.