It's our fault!

Depuis le début

She does the same okay, now your gonna want to line this sight up between these two sights back here I show her the sight in front of the gun and the sights in the back of the gun.

She takes a deep breath in and let's it out then shoots it with her kinda falling back a little but I catch her.

You okay? I ask, she nods her head okay do it again but you have to keep your stand, you can't be stumbling back I tell her and she nods doing it again and hits the dummy that you practice shooting on.

What's this button right here? She questions stopping and points to a button at the back of the gun with her thumb.

That's the safety, you press it and it'll not go off on you until you are ready, when your ready to shoot you press it and it'll be ready to shoot I replie.

Like I say don't shoot it if you really need too, okay? I tell her, she nods how do you know a lot about guns? She ask taking out the bullets and sets the bullets and gun down.

Well before my parents pass, my dad taught me about all types of guns I say, really, wow he taught you well she replies.

I thought you knew? I question, well, I knew you're dad was obsessed with guns but I didn't know he was teaching you she says.

You knew he wanted me to go to the military so he was teaching me and he was making me work out a lot so I can be ready to go I replie.

Okay so, you picked a bat for you're other weapon, all you have to do is hold one hand on top of the grip and the other on the bottom just like you are about to play baseball I tell her.

We jump over the thing and walk up to the dummy she was shooting at say this is the zombie and it's running up to you, you wait until it gets kinda close to you then swing as hard and you can then when it's on the ground hit it again in the head, if it doesn't fall to the ground move back and hit it again until it falls on the ground then hit it a few more times in the head when it's on the ground.

She holds the bat and looks at the dummy then swings hitting good, harder I say and she swings again a little harder this time.

After a few more tries she stops okay good, let's go see everyone else is ready I say jumping over the thing.

Here's your holsters, a fanny pack to hold extra bullets in and your bag to hold your guns or anything else you need I grab the holsters, the fanny pack to hold the extra bullets in and the other bag.

Thanks baby she replies kissing me with me kissing back, we pull away and go to the front where the girls are waiting.

Okay, who's next? I question then I help the rest of the girls which gun is perfect for them and a hand weapon so they don't have to waste their bullets.

( 2 hours later)

Dani sets her gun down and takes off the headset and goggles then looks at me what? I question looking back.

Thank you for being so helpful she tells me hugging me, I hug back no problem Dani, you and you're sisters are like my sisters so I'll protect you guy's with my life as best as I could I replie pulling back.

Um, after you I say opening the door, thank you she replies walking past me with her stuff I gave her.

Okay so both Christina and Lisa you two got 1 pistol and 1 shotgun, Katherine, Amy and Lauren you 3 got 2 pistols and Dani has a pistol and a 61 scorpion machine pistol and I have a sniper rifle and a CZ scorpion EVO 3 s1 pistol I say looking at the list of all the guns we all have.

Don't forget that we all have metal baseball bats Christina speaks up, uh Skylar, what's this? Dani questions.

I look up to see her holding a weapon, I run up to her be careful with that, it's a grenade launcher I tell her.