Yu-Gi-Oh! Chapter Five

🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱
King and Queen of games
🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱

(Y/n), she looked so Determined to defeat Pegusus. Her eyes not leaving Pegusus. It was as if  they were communicating by looks and thought.
"Yugi, do you want me to take over?" I asked as Yugi shakes his head.
"No thank you Pharoah."
I walked over to (Y/n), "you guys got this."  I whispered into her ear.

---------

"I'll use my magic card toon world~" Pegusus said smirking.
10 minutes passed and Yugi and I aren't doing too hot.
For one, Yugi can't stay in this world much longer...I looked at my cards, my hands shaking a bit. I'm down to 900 HP.
"I'll sacrifice Beast king Babaros, and Man eating bug to summon Tragoedia and I'll attack your toon Monsters leaving you with no monsters on the f-"

"Not so fast dear, I active my trap card Grim Reaper, when I pay 500 of my life points, I can destroy your monster that declares an attack on me and and deflect damage on your life points equal to the amount of DEF points of your monster!" Pegusus said.
My eyes widened, ' that will kill me!' I started sweating.
"I play my trap card 'Trap Jammer!'" I shouted activating it.
Pegusus sighed.

--------

Why can't I read her mind!? It's like she's blocking my Millennium eye!
I can read Yugi boys mind easily.
Hmm, she must be doing something to block me, she must know about my eye! She may prove to be a more difficult opponent then I anticipated.
"Clever move. But can you save Yugi boy? It doesn't look like he'll last much longer~" I pointed at Yugi who seemed to be suffocating slowly.
"Just hang on Yugi!" (Y/n) said giving him a reassuring smile.
Yugi nodded, "I place two cards face down and end my turn!" 
I should be careful of what she just put down.

---
"Pharoah! I have a plan!" Yugi whispered.
"I'm all ears." Yami said as Yugi whispered into his ear.
"That will work! But we'll be riding on pure luck..."
(Y/n) looked at the boys curiously.
'What...is their plan..?' She thought to herself.
Yugi looked at his cards then looked at Pegusus focused. 
"I'll place 3 cards face down two in  in defence mode and end my turn.
Out of the corner of (Y/n)'s eye, there was a small light emanating from Yugi.
He transformed into Yami.
"this was your brilliant plan!?" She wrote on a piece of paper.
Yami nodded.

"I summon blue eyes toon dragon!" Pegusus said, "Then place 1 card down and end my turn. "Back to you (Y/n)~" many stressful minutes passed, the game never seeming to end. All you you guys had very few HP left, making the game even more stressful.
Time passed, "Game over Pegasus!" Yami declared triumphantly.
"No...this can't be..." Pegasus muttered. Long story sort of the duel, 
(Y/n), Yami and Yugi won, Yami ended up mindcrushing Pegasus in the end.

Everyone was able to board the ship once again, departing from duelest kingdom.  (Y/n), Yami and Yugi receiving the titles of King and Quenn of games.

__________________________
|About two days passed. |

I looked at Kaiba in disbelief, "are you kidding!? Please tell me you're kidding!" I said holding a uniform in my hand.
"I'm not kidding." Kaiba replied folding his arms.
"But, but! Mokuba doesn't even attend school! And he's supposed to be taller and older!!!"
"No 'buts' (Y/n). You come to me for shelter you'll do what I say!" Kaiba sat down.

"...come to me for shelter, do as i say all because i won a chess game against some old geezer when i was a little orphan...you probably dont ORPHAN get told this but, you can be a total douche at times. " I growled, imitating Kaiba, proceeding to fold my arms.
Mokuba giggled laying on a sofa.
"You're going to school and that's the end of the discussion." Kaiba said shooing me away.