Problem's Answer

After all that mess. Things between Charles and I have been pretty awkward. My friend Caitriona left french court because her parents had made a wedding arrangement, so I haven't seen her and won't see her in a long time, even though we've written letters to the other and all.

The thing is that I've been an emotional mess lately. I feel so lonely. Mary is always busy and will always be, I don't blame her. Constance has been all over Charles and I haven't gotten the chance to spend time with him. Hate that bitch.

I decided to walk through the castle, and maybe spy into people's conversations.
So far, I heard about a girl who got pregnant, about how king Henry was a kinky and weird old man and about this girl, Kenna who was his mistress.

I was sitting, bored. When I heard what seemed to be a discussion and I love drama so I got closer to where it came from, to listen a bit more.

—Do you? Do you still love Greer?– said a sad whiny girl.

—I don't know!– Hold up, no. You either still do or don't. Ugh.

The rest I heard was muffled noise until the door slammed open and some guy came out of it.

After he left, I knocked the door and the girl said 'yes?'.

I entered the room and looked at the crying mess of this little bitch who was having a pretty bad time. Hey, me too.

—What happened?– I asked her, faking concern.

—Who are you?– oh right, don't know her.

—Elspet– I said instantly.

—Mary's sister, huh?– she scrunched up her nose, as she questioned.

—Yes, and who a–
—My name is Claude!– Jesus Christ what is with the excitement?– Heard so much about you!

Let's stop and analyze for a second, if this girl is Claude de Valois, she's sisters with my boys. Also, very annoying, I think we are going to be great friends.

—And what exactly did you hear? – I questioned.

—That you are a fun version of Mary, some things about you and my brother, I think that is it.–Oh just about little Charlie.

—Oh well. So Claude, what do you usually do in this castle to not die of boredom?– I asked, genuinely interested, I can't take it any longer.

—Fornicate– She said blankly.

—No, I'm serious.

—So am I

—Oh

—Come on, I'll pick you a good looking guy and all you have to do is sit in his lap.

—I don't think that's a good idea!

—Don't act so pure on me, I know all about you and your dirty little comments about my brothers.

—You're saying I can do it with your brother?

—You like my brother?

—Which one?

—Aha! You do! Now, tell me!— I'm impressed by how she got me.

—I actually wouldn't mind doing it with any of them, they're all very good looking.

—Even Francis? He's married!

—Only to that bitch.

—That's your sister!

—I know, I'm not stupid. All Im saying is that I'd so do him.

—Then why don't you go ahead?

—He might say no.

—No he won't – she laughed.

—Why wouldn't he?

—He hasn't gotten anything from your sister in months and she's cheated on him. He'd say yes, I'm sure.

—Let's just not pick one of your brothers for me today.

—You started with it!

—Did not.

—Then who will be the lucky guy?

—I'll leave that up to you.

• • •

Chapter to be continued.