Fight Me, I Dare You.

I am pissed.

Charles and I haven't had any time alone lately. The only contact we've had in the last few days has been him smiling at me from the other side of the room and me biting my lip suggestively.

There are only a few things I cannot stand and annoy me deeply in this world, stupidity, hypocrisy and that ugly horse-faced bitch of Constance who has both qualities. Who does she think she is? And why in hell would Charles like her? What a downgrade, in all honesty.

If something like this was happening when I had the time, I would straight up go and teach this whore a lesson. But my sister has been forcing me to learn how to behave like a proper lady the whole week, while Constance has been having my man all to herself. He's not even mine but he's definitely not hers.

Someone has got to stop her before she gives him some kind of disease.  And I need to have the perfect plan.

I walk outside to meet Cait, we're having tea in our little secret spot. With tea I mean spilling it with the castle's gossip. After some chatting, I decide to tell her about my problem.

"Wait a minute, so they shagged?!" a shocked Cait says loudly.

"No! I mean. I hope they haven't!"

"What are we going to do?"

"We?" I ask confused.

"Of course! Your problems are mine too!"

"Aww that was sweet, Cait! I truly hope you didn't mean that Charles is yours too because if you did we are going to have a problem, sweetie!" I laugh.

"Of course not!" She laughs with me. She cringes and quietly gets close and whispers "Look who's here, your favorite whore". I quickly turn around and see the awful Constance walking up to us.

"What are you two doing here?"

"I don't know. What are you doing in French court? I thought pigs were not aloud!" Cait disses Constance.

"Very funny. Just came to talk to our little princess."

"Great. What is it that you want?" I arch my brow trying to look at what could of Charles even find remotely interesting about her.

"I came to ask you what do you even think you are you doing."

"Excuse me?"

"With Charles."

"Uh. I am pretty sure I should be the one asking"

"Stay away from him."

"No" I say before laughing in her face.

"Oh so little princess wants to fight?"

"Go ahead, Constance. Fight me I dare you." I stand up looking at her straight in the eyes.

"You think you're tough don't you? We'll see about that."

"Just tell me when, sweetie"

With that, Constance jumps over me, I fall and my head hits the ground. She starts punching me and pulling my hair. I try my best to ignore the pain and defend myself but I can't do better than Cait's useless baby punches. Eventually I don't feel her weight over me anymore and I realize that I died and this is heaven, or is it not? I do see angels though. Hot, sexy angels.

The angels laugh and carry me floating, we get to the angel house and they leave me in a bed made of clouds. I see around me and I am in a room with a bearded man.

"Will she be okay?" I hear an angel cry.

"It is  nothing, she'll survive" Assures the beard man.

"This is my fault for telling Constance I'm interested in another."

"No it is not, don't blame yourself for this." the taller and slightly older angel tries to make the sad angel happy.

All I remember after that is that I sang to the sad angel that I want to fuck him and that if he eventually is still sad about what he did, we'll have another round. Since I am hilarious he laughed and his sadness was cured. The angel curled up next to me, he warmed me up and we fell asleep. Not the kind of action was hoping for.

__________________________________