The Beard Thing.

I woke up to Nostradamus fighting loudly with Catherine on the other side of the room I was in, about God knows what. I felt an arm pulling me to the bed (and their face was in a quite inappropriate place i might say) as I tried to get up and my jaw drops. Charles de Valois is in the same bed as me.

His cute little face was all peaceful and his hair was messy. He looked so comfortable and adorable cuddled in my white slip tank sleepwear covered chest.

"Are you going to keep staring at me while I'm sleeping or what?" First, how rude of him to scare me like that. Second, oh my his voice.

"Are you going to stop touching my breasts or what?"

"I'm good here, thank you" He finished this sentence with me pushing him away.

"Charles get off of me"

"That was not what you said yesterday, love" He chants in a sing song voice.

"What did I say? Why? Did something happen?"

"Don't worry, love. Nothing happened even though you begged and begged me" He smiles devilishly.

"Grow up, Charles" I roll my eyes.

"Anything for you, my love!" He grins "I'd even grow a beard for you, darling"

"No, don't!" I say disgusted.

"Why not?"

"It's itchy on my thighs" I try to hold my laugh. His laugh turns to a bright red flush,

"Whoa" he opens his mouth as if he was going to say something else.

"What?" He looks at me with wide open eyes. I look down and he has a full on tent. "Oh".

"Y-ye-ah"

"What I said wasn't even hot, it was meant to be funny!"

"It was! I just imagined it!"

"You what?!"

Catherine opens the door and I instantly pretend to be asleep, leaving a horny and confused teenaged prince not knowing what to do in front of his mother. From my half squinted eye I see him struggling trying to think of what to say to Catherine on why he has a boner right now.

"... Charles? What is goi-"

"Bhaahh! Good morning!" I sit, pretending I had just woken up.

"Good morning, sweetheart. Charles you and I are going to have a conversation, now come with me."

"Yes, mother". He obeys his mother, as he gives me a look that's somehow in between a dirty one, confused and smile.

"See you later, Charlie!" I say in a suggestive tone, crossing my bare legs, now that his mother is not in the room anymore.

______________________________________________