You're blushing!

My name is Elspet Stuart, I am sixteen years old. And before you get the chance to ask me or yourself, yes I'm Mary's younger sister. Some people have told me I look just like her but they're probably just complimenting her in that, since I'm obviously way better looking.

My mother, Mary de Guise, and I do not get along well at all, and that's the reason why she's put me in a carriage that is on it's way to french court. She wants my sister to arrange a marriage between me and some moron, that way my family can finally get rid of me.

In this exact moment, my friend Caitríona is getting on my nerves. She wont stop making unnecessary noises that make my head hurt. She's a good friend and she's beautiful, just like me obviously, but she's extremely annoying at times because of how stupid she can be.

"Caitríona"

"Yes?"

"Stop that"

"Ugh"

"Do not ugh me—" My beautiful voice is interrupted by the excited little whore of Cait.

"WE HAVE ARRIVED TO FRENCH COURT!"

"Calm down, they're all ugly"

"Francis is quite attrac—" Woah girl, don't.

"Caitríona"

"Yes, Elspet?"

"Stop it" And before I get an ugh the door is opened and our arrival is announced.

"Princess Elspet of Scots and Lady Caitríona have arrived"
I smile back at a bunch of people who I definitely do not recognize, but I feel how much they love and admire me so it's alright.

"Elspet!" Mary says loudly. Oh, execute me now, please.

"Mary! How much I've missed you!" I smile as I walk to my sister and hug her and whisper "How's Francis?" and before she gets to respond, I continue "In bed".

"Elspet"

"Mary"

"No"

Instead of saying another word, I just mentally laugh at her reaction. My face on a full on smirk.

Cait and I finally meet this golden boy and chat a bit with him and Mary as my hand is suddenly grabbed and kissed by a handsome stranger.

"Pleasure to meet you" oh I know who this little man is. "Charles de Valois" He says as he smirks looking into my eyes.

I smile "The pleasure is mine" and we both can have lots of it.

"Elspet, this is Bash. Bash, this is Elspet" Mary I swear if I even breathe one more single cliché I will murder you.
Bash's got potential though.

"So you're the famous Elspet everyone talks about, you're unbelievably beautiful, even more than I imagined" Bed me.

"You're quite attractive as well" I give him a little Elspet eye as I slightly bite my lip. I spot Charles who is still eyeing me.

"Like what you see?"

"Of course he does, he'll probably wank after this." Cait whispers to me and Charles seems to hear.

"Oh my. You're blushing!"

"I enjoy the view if such beauty, yes. Would you let me make you company by giving you a tour by the castle?"

"I would be delighted" I bite my lip, laughing on the inside at his excitement "but im afraid Bash has already offered me a tour"

"I did?" Bash frowns, confused little fool.

"He did?" Charles do not question me

"I heard him, he did" says Cait

"It frustrates me how much men forget"

"Me too, lets go Elspet" Cait flips her hair and grabs my arm as we enter the castle and everyone stares at our beautiful, angelic little selves.