04 • Classes And New Hair

Start from the beginning

"Those kids are trouble." A blond boy, Chad, said. Nia almost wanted to laugh. He had no idea.

"Bye, Mal. Bye, Nia." Evie went to go to class as the two others still stood by their lockers. "Bye." Mal said to her, Nia too focused on the other kids.

"Come on, Chad." Ben argued with don't even think about it. "Give them a chance."

"No offence, Bennybear," Someone please make that annoying girl shut up. "But you're just too trusting." Nia wanted to laugh. That girl was just so stubborn. She so badly wanted to make Audrey regret ever being mean to them, but she had to keep her cool.

As she was about to speak again, Nia turned her focus back to her locker trying to fit all her things into it. She was so focused that she didn't even notice that Mal left and that Ben was beside her. "Hey."

"Hi."

"You finished for the day or do you still have classes?" The young prince asked her. "Not that it's any of your business, but I'm all done. Thank villains for that." Ben chuckled at her choice of who to thank. "Cool. Do you maybe want to hang out? I have a free period?" Nia looked at don't even think about it. Hanging out with a prince? "No thanks, Ben. I'm just going to head to my dorm and get some sleep." The brunette put the last thing into her locker and closed it. "Bye."

***

WARNING: MATURE CONTENT READ AT YOUR OWN RISK

Nia pulled Harry into her room. He closed her bedroom door, making a picture fall down at the strong force he used. Nia giggled as he made a face of saying 'oops'. Harry pulled the petit girl towards him, placing his lips on top of hers. The kiss was full of lust and want. Nia broke the kiss as she pulled her tank top off, connecting their lips again. Her hands found their way towards the hem of his shirt tugging at it. Harry knowing what she hinted at, pulled it over his head tossing it to the ground.

Nia looked at his abs for a second before locking eyes with him. They both wanted each other more than ever. The young girl started to back up against her bed, pulling Harry with her in the process. Their lips locked again as they fell unto the bed, Harry being on top of her. Nia started to unbutton his pants as he dragged her shorts off of her.

The pirate started to kiss down her neck, making her moan as he hit her soft spot. He smiled, now know exactly where to kiss her when she was mad. Nia brought his lips back to hers wanting him so bad. Her hands roamed his abs, feeling everyone of them. Harry's arms went around her back, finding her bra and hooking it off. "You're so beautiful, Nia" He whispered in her ear, his voice making her shiver.

Her hands found their ways towards his boxers, tugging on them. "Are you sure?" He looked at her. Every inch of his body craving her. Nia nodded her head, letting him know that it was okay.

***

Nia woke up from her nap by someone knocking on the door to the room she shared with Evie and Mal. Confused she stood up from her bed, screaming when she saw three figures standing in her room. "Holy shit, guys! You scared the crap out of me!" Evie went over to her, embracing her in a hug saying 'sorry' over and over again.

A girl with short hair entered their room. Nia had never been more confused before as of why a totally random girl just walked into their room. "Hey guys! I'm Lonnie!" Lonnie? Who names their kid that? "My mom's Mulan?" Oh, that makes sense.

"No? Anyways, I love what you'v'e done with Jane's hair. And I know you hate us, and, well, you're evil." Nia looked at Jane. Mal did that to her hair? "But do you think you could do mine?"

"Why would I do that for you?" Mal asked her. "I'll pay you 50 dollars." Lonnie offered her, pulling out a bag of coins. "Good answer." Evie butted in. "I need to buy more material." She looked at Lonnie. Scanning her up and down. "Let's see, I'm thinking, we lose the bangs, maybe some layers and some highlights. Yeah, yeah." Evie started to play with her hair.

"I want it cool." Lonnie said, ignoring Evie's suggestions. "Like Mal's." Evie looked at her. "Really? The split ends, too?" Mal gave Evie a look. "Okay," She turned to Lonnie, "Beware, forswear, replace the old with cool hair."

As Mal did the motions with her hand, Lonnie's head followed. Her head went down and when she looked up, she had brand new, long hair. Nia was slightly getting jealous of her hair.

"I know. I know. It looks like a mop on your head." Evie tried to calm an excited Lonnie down. "You know what? Let's cut it off, layer it-"

"No, no, no, no, no!" Lonnie cut her off. "I love it?" Evie looked at her weirdly. "You do?"

"It's just..." Lonnie looked in the mirror for a bit before taking a piece of her skirt in her hands, ripping it apart. "Now I'm cool." Out of nowhere, Jane came up and ripped her dress apart too. "What did I just do?" She panicked. "Mom's gonna kill me!" Nia couldn't help but laugh. Getting woken up wasn't all that bad now.

***
Two chapters in 1 day? I'm on fire woh

How do you guys feel about the flashbacks? Are they too much or do you like them?