56

*Third POV*

Anko followed the others to the graveyard to see a few of the villagers and all of the rookies with their families. Naruto was crying while Karin patted him on the back as comfort. Sasuke and Itachi cried with Konan hugging Itachi and Kisame patting Sasuke on the back. The other couples were comforting each other while Ino sobbed into her dad's chest. Tears spilled over as Anko walked closer to the tombstone.

"This is all my fault." she sobbed falling onto the ground causing Zabuza to frown and help her up.

Gaara and his siblings walked up to Kakashi and expressed their condolences along with many others while they too grieved their friends death.

"Mom, he died. He's not going to come back for us now." Aimi cried hugging her mother.

"Listen, Aimi, Soma, he wouldn't want us to be sad, he saved us. The four of us would be dead if it wasn't for him. He wouldn't want us to be sad, he would want us to be happy. He'll always be with you, just remember that okay?" she cried.

"Big brother." Soma bawled causing people to look over at them.

"Shhh, Soma, it's okay." Yuna frowned pulling him into a hug as she resituated Satoshi on her shoulder.

"Excuse me." Kakashi frowned from in front of them.

"Yes?" Yuna asked pushing her kids behind her.

"How did you know my brother?" he asked.

"Big Brother Yoshiro saved us." Aimi whispered in tears causing his eyes to widen.

"He saved you?" he questioned in confusion.

"He saved our village from bandits and since he didn't have anywhere to go we invited him to stay with us. These big creatures came out of the sky and attacked our village. It was on fire and the creatures were killing everyone. He killed all of them and saved the four of us. He said to come here and he'd sneak in and come get us one day." she explained in tears.

"He didn't burn down your village?" Kakashi asked with wide eyes.

"No, he said it was his fault cause he was the King of the Wasteland and they were after him, but he didn't know that they would kill everyone. His home abandoned him so we took him in." she smiled but it didn't last long because she realized what she said and her eyes widened.

Kakashi's eyes widened at her words and he frowned.

"I'm sorry." she apologized.

"It's fine, he hated it here anyway. And no one was here so he probably thought we did abandon him." he frowned standing up before walking over to the KIA stone and carving his brothers name into it.

"Momma, wheys Yoshi?" Nao asked causing his mother to smile sadly at him.

"He went on a vacation." she whispered in tears.

"Why awe you cwying?" he asked.

"I'm not." she sniffled "I had something in my eyes." she lied.

"Hey miss...You don hab to cwy, Yoshi dust wen on a vatasin." he smiled pulling on Ino's kimono sleeve causing her to cry harder.

"Nao, stop. I am so sorry." she apologized as he ran off and bumped into Jugo.

"Hey, watch where you're going." he yelled causing Nao to freeze.

"Sowwy misser." he frowned as tears filled his eyes and his lip quivered.

"Hey, don't cry. I'm sorry, where are your parents?" he sighed when Karin slapped him upside the head.