Explain

The Next Morning.

My alarm was set for 7am. Filming was starting later today so everybody got a lie-in. Shutting off my alarm and looking around the room, the first thing I noticed was a leather jacket lying next to me on the other half of the bed. Tom's leather jacket. A smile crept on my face as the memories of the previous night came back to me. I reached over the bed and pulled the jacket toward me, pulling it to my face and inhaling. It smelt amazing. It smelt like Tom. The scent took her back to the moment they shared that delicate kiss outside her door.

Nobody at work knew that Tom and I had gone out for dinner last night. I wonder if Karen and Joanne knew - they were sly and always had their ways of finding out. Gossip spread like wildfire on set. Another smile crept on to my face as I remembered that I'd be working with Tom again today.

Eventually, I decided I had better get out of bed and get ready. Once again raking through my wardrobe - but without the stress of last night. I finally decided on an outfit - black skinny jeans, a stripy long sleeved top. It was kept casual with a pair of old school Vans and a slouched blazer. I always went for a casual look on set - on the advice of Karen - I wouldn't feel comfortable at work if I was all dressed up. My job involved a lot of walking and I couldn't very well do that in a pair of six inch heels.

I grabbed my silver bag from last night and slung it over my body. Before I left, I pulled the covers up on the bed - even though there was a maid. I hated to leave the room in a mess - something I had gotten from my mum. I grabbed my phone from the table when there was a knock at the door. Housekeeping already?

I wandered into the small foyer of my room and stood on my tip toes, placing my palms flat against the door to steady myself as I looked through the peephole. Tom was on the other side of the door. The mere sight of him made me smile as I returned to my normal height to open the door.

I smiled as I opened the door, "Good morning."

"It is now." He replied, smiling as he took in my appearance. He was trying to be subtle but failing miserably - his eyes moving up and down. "Good morning, Emilie." He eventually replied, returning my original greeting.

"Come in." I took a step back, showing him through to the main part of my room, and stealing a glance at his bum as he walked in front of me.

Damn.

I had to force myself to look away before he caught me. "Nice room." He said, looking around before he turning to face me, smiling.

"It's amazing, isn't it?" I grinned back at him. The smile was partly at the room and partly at the glorious man who was currently in it.

"It certainly is." His eyes never left mine. "Now, I thought we could share a car to work this morning - if that's ok with you, of course." Tom asked, his eyes full of hope as he smiled down at me. I hadn't noticed how close he had gotten to me in the short time he had been talking.

How I managed to form sentences with this man around is beyond me - I'm so much more capable than I thought. "Of course. I'd really like that." I smiled, looking up at him through my eyelashes. Yes I was flirting - a little flirting never killed anybody, did it? Reality washed back over men "Oh, your jacket, Tom. I forgot to give it back to you last night." I said as I reached over the bed to grab it, handing it over to him.

He held his hand out to stop me, "No, you keep it. It looked much better on you anyway." He winked at me, smirking.

"Seriously?" I asked.

"Of course," he grinned, "I'll know where to find it when I next need it."

"I had a great time last night Tom, it was so nice of you to take me out." I thanked him again as I hung up the leather next to my other clothes.