"The music is way too loud in there." He said, letting go of my hand and grabbing two red cups. Michael must have wandered off somewhere.

"What do you want to drink?" Calum asked as he scanned through all of the liquids on the counter.

"Uhm, a vodka and lemonade?" I asked quietly. Calum grabbed the vodka and poured it into the cup until it was half full. His arm stopped frozen when he reached for the lemonade.

"I have a better idea." He looked back at me and smiled before grabbing two shot glasses from the top cabinet and placing them in front of him. I took a step next to him and watched his hands run over the heads of the bottles. His fingers slowed on the lid of the Jack Daniels and I could tell what he was thinking. My stomach started to churn just thinking about that touching my lips.

"No whiskey." I said simply.

"Why?" he turned his head to me and raised his left eyebrow.

"I'm emotionally unstable when I drink whiskey and I'll pass out within an hour of drinking it." I shrugged and leaned over the counter to grab the vodka again.

"This." I tapped my finger on the lid. "This is good." I smiled at Calum and handed him the bottle before turning around and leaning against the side. I recognized the girl who moved seats with Luke in English was here. She was talking to some blonde guy with a snap back on near the oven. I have to say, she has made quite a transformation on her appearance. Just a couple hours ago she had a button up blouse and straight leg trousers on, and now she's wearing a beautiful black dress with bright red lipstick. Quite the opposite, but she looks gorgeous.

A glass full of clear liquid was raised to my eye level and I wearily took it from Calum's hand. My eyes ogling the small glass like it was full of poison. The first shot is always the worst one.

"On three." Calum said, raising his glass to his lips.

"One."

"Two." I smiled.

"Three!" I jutted my arm up and felt the liquid warm my insides. My face involuntarily scrunched together, as I felt the burn kick in. I noticed Calum's face was exactly the same. I laughed and put my glass back on the counter.  

"another!" I chanted, as I bounced my hip against Calum's. His eyes met mine and he let out a puff of laughter. 

"Who are you and what have you done with Theo Harris?" He joked happily as he poured two more shots.

I wouldn't usually be so eager to drink shots, but I'm not exactly worried about getting bladdered tonight. The more, the merrier. A little drink in my system might help my loosen up and meet some new people. God knows I need some friends. Calum handed me another shot and raised between us to cheers.

"Cheers. Let's have fun." I smiled to Calum and downed the shot. I shook my head vigorously and heard Calum cough next to me. The vodka warmed the back of my throat as I slid my shot glass to the side.

 I felt a pang of disappointed run through me as Calum said that he was going to find Michael. I watched his black clothed shoulders pass the girl from English and disappear out the doorframe. I couldn't help but feel sorry for myself. I stood on my own for a little while but I found myself pouring another drink. I slowly poured the vodka into the cup, my mind having a little debate on when there was enough in there or not. I tipped the bottle upright and looked at the amount. A little more wouldn't hurt. After another generous pour of vodka, I grabbed the lemonade. 

I felt my arms stiffen while pouring the drink as I felt someone's presence behind me. A gasp fell from my lips and the bottle slipped from my grip, making the lemonade spill over the counter. Two arms wrapped around my waist and tugged me backwards. My back collided with a hard chest and I gasped in surprise. I felt my heart rate pick up in my chest as hot breath trickled down my neck, making me shiver. I started to panic as I thought It was the boy with dark eyes from the living room, coming to advance from his slimy wink. My hands gripped the arms around me, ready to snatch them off, but I froze when I heard the voice.