Log Date 3/3/2010

Start from the beginning

3/3/2010, its about 9 in the morning

2D, 'ere and I'm recording on Cyborg's recorder. I dun mind 'er using it, she just needs to not take thing forcefully from me. Anyways I want to have a little look around 'er room before I go. He starts walking. I wonder wut 'er charging place looks like he comes to a screeching halt and looks at the wall. Why does she have so many pictures of Noodle? And why do the cords look like they've been kicked around? As he steps closer he stabs his toe on the broken whiskey bottle. He winces in pain Why doesn't she pick up anyfing? He looks at the wall some more Hey! Why aren't there any photos of me and Noodle? Well, I should put one 'ere, I think I 'ave one on meh. 2D rummages through his pocket and finds one to put on the wall. It was when they had first met after she came back from Japan. The picture dated back all the way to 2005. This'll work perfectly! But I need an pin. He looked around and saw a picture of Noodle breaking a guitar string and looking really sad about it. I doubt she needs this picture. He unpins it and pins the photo him and Noodle on the wall in it's place. He then left back to his room and then he met up with Cyborg. Uhm Hey Cyborg. What happened?

No One's POV

She looked at him and smiled "It has to do with my cheek" she turned her head to the left "Woah, It's fixed but wut 'bout the marks on it?" he squinted at it "Oh that's from the oil. Master smudged it by accident and he said that he doesn't feel like fixing it" she smiled at him, he nodded with understandingly look. She then remembered. "Oh! Also, tomorrow we're going to the mainland to get some food and hang around. So in Master's words 'Don't make us be late" she looked at her recorder "Wait! Before yew take it, 2D Signing off." He then ended that bit

3/3/2010 22:17

I've been hearing noises all night. Not from Master, Not from Stuart. I keep checking, whatever it is. It sure is annoying. It keeps squawking at nothing and it sounds computer generated more than real. I have my shotgun locked and loaded, next time I see it. It's getting a blow to the head and I normally never EVER miss.

A computerized squaw could be heard in then distance then a shot could be heard and then silence. Haha! Look who's laughing now! Well I should grab that squawer and toss it. Cyborg walked to the bird and saw it had a flash drive lodged in some of the wiring as a cyborg, she was disgusted. She pulled it out and looked at it What sick person would do this, it's unpredictable, disgusting, distasteful, and just sick! If I knew how to throw up, I would! She wiped it off and stared at it and it said something and she read it to herself out loud

"From Paula" Who in Kami is- she paused  Pa-alua. I can't tell Master or Stuart about this but I need to see if I should.

She then walked down to where the monitors were. She plugged it in to the monitors

Video

It was Paula, she looked down and she looked pretty angry "You" she said, putting a chill down Cyborg's spine "ruined my life. Stu and I were meant for each other! And you had to seduce me and end my relationship with Stu! How-How dare you! I've been waiting for years to get my revenge. I've been planning and trying to find where you're weak." Her tone growing darker and darker "I soon found out that you're on a plastic island being protected by a little girl in big girl clothes that you made. She's your weak link. I won't say much more, lovey. That would spoil the surprise" she started laughing and then the video ended.

Log Date 3/3/2010 00:00

I've been thinking for an hour, am I weak? Nnngh, I'm in need of a charge. Kami, everything hurts.

A/N: Vote, comment, do whatever you can to make this story more noticeable to everyone.

Kami - God
Jigoku - Hell
Fakku - Fuck