"Wait, how did you know about this job?" I ask, curiously.

"Well, my mom's friend is a manager of a band and she asked mom if she can help her out to find someone for the job." She explained.

"Woah, a band?" I ask in shock, she nods.

"Liane, are you thinking what I'm thinking?" I smirk, she raise her brow at me.

"Well, not reall- wait, no way Sam!" She shakes her head at me, her hands held up as a letter x.

"Yes, way." I smirk.

"No, way!"

"Yes, way!"

"No, way!"

"Anne Hathaway!" I giggled.

She giggled. "Anne is gorgeous." I nod my head in approval.

"Yes, she is my friend." I chuckled.

"So, are you with me?" I ask, she gives me a disappointed look and sighed.

"Because you're my best friend and I love you so much, I'm with you." She sighed, I smile giving her a tight hug.

We pulled away.

"Are you serious with that plan of yours?" She asks, I shrug.

"Damn, Sam. I don't know what got into you to thought of disguising as a guy for this job." She sighed.

"Well, the job is easy as you said earlier and I thought of why not try this? It'll be really challenging and fun." I give her a reassuring smile.

"Okay, fine. I'm calling mom." She said, dialing her mom's number.

"Mom?" She said, putting it on speaker.

"Yes, sweetie?" Her mom responds.

"I found someone who can get the job." She said, bitting her lip nervously.

"Are you really sure about this?" She mouthed, I nod in response.

"Oh, great! What's his name?"

"Sam."

"Sam?"

"Yes, Sam. Samantha Stewart, my best friend."

"What? It's only a job for guys Liane."

"I told her it's only for guys but she said she wants it and also she got fired that's why."

"But it's for guys."

"I know but she came up into a plan."

"Don't tell me that Samantha is disguising as a guy just for this job?" Lea, Liane's mom ask.

My mouth formed an 'o' shape in shock.

"Wow, Lea! You're a genius! How'd you know?" I ask, Lea chuckled.

"I read minds.. no, I'm kidding. It's really obvious though."

"Oh, okay. Well, is it okay to apply for the job?" I ask, bitting my nails nervously.

"Hm.. My friend said she really needs it as soon as possible." I smile.

"Okay, I'll tell her that I found someone for the job. I'll call you girls, later. Bye!"

"Bye, mom!"

"Bye, Lea! Thanks!" Then she hung up.

Hours already past, Liane and I are watching a film called Big Hero 6. I watched this a lot of times but this is such a great movie, it made me always tear up.

While eating popcorn, Liane's phone rings. She grabs it and answers it.

"Oh, hey mom."

"Really? Great."

"Wait, tomorrow?"

"Okay, okay. I'll tell her."

"Okay, bye."

She hung up, I looked at her.

"So?"

"You're having a meeting with mom's friend, tomorrow." She said, my eyes widened.

"Oh my fuck."

"Swear jar." She laughed, I groaned giving her a dollar.

[ Next Day ]

I sighed, this is it Samantha I said in my mind.

Once I enter the coffee shop, I look around for the manager of the band named Maya.

I saw a woman who's wearing black clothes, she looks very formal and classy.

I walked up to her seat, she looked up at me.

"Are you Samantha Stewart?" She asks, I nod my head.

"I'm Maya Lewis." She said.

"Please, take a seat." She said, I nod and sat on the chair.

"Samantha, are you really looking forward for this job?" She asks.

"Yes." I response.

"It's only for guys but I really need a new assistant so it's okay for me for you to apply for it." She said, I smile.

"Really?" I ask, she nods her head.

"Great, so do you need some forms for me to apply for this job?" I ask, she shakes her head.

"No, you don't need any forms." She said, I furrow my brows at her.

"So?"

"So, you're now hired for being the personal assistant of the boys of 5 Seconds of Summer." She smiles, I smile back but then my smile faded.

5 Seconds of Summer.

I know that band, they're this pop rock band in Australia. They have really good songs and they're talented and good looking but that's not the point.

The point is that-

"Are you okay, Samantha?" She interrupted.

"O-oh, yeah. I'm okay." I faked smile.

"Good." She said.

"May I ask you a question?" I ask, she nods her head.

"Why is this job for guys only? I mean most personal assistants are girls so it just kinda weird I think."

"Well, the boys former personal assistant is a girl and it ended up to resigned the job because the boys pranked her for some hatred reasons." I nod my head.

"Do you mean you're hiring a guy as a personal assistant so the boys will get along to their assistant and won't end up pranking or hating their assistant?" I ask, she nods her head.

"Also, so they won't end up to fall for the girl and ruin their career, that's why I chose a guy for this job." She added. "I hired because I really need a new assistant for the boys and I can't find guys who want this job, so I decided to hire you."

"Anyway, because this job is for guys I want you to disguise as a guy."

"That was actually my plan to apply for this job." I chuckled, she smiles at me.

"So, is it okay with you to be a man?" She ask, I shrug.

"I don't know, let just see." I chuckled.

-

REWRITTEN 2015

[ Liane Maddison as Selena Gomez ]