Song 6- Baby don't cry

Baby don't Cry

Written by xxxheartgirlxxx

***

Suho's POV

I'm sitting here at my favorite spot at the Campus Fields. 

'Leslie lifted her arms and face up toward the dark green canopy. "O spirits of the grove," she began solemnly.'

I whispered each word from the book. I always do this kind of thing everytime I get excited about what will happen next in the story.

'"We come on behalf of our beloved kingdom which lies even now under the spell of some evil, unknown force...'

"Aaaaaaaaaack!!" I didn't get to continue reading the story because someone suddenly hugged me from behind, tightly.

"Suhoooooo!!" she shouted as she continued her VERY tight hug.

"Aaaaack! L... let g... g... go!!" I tried my best to speak, but her arms are wrapped around my neck. If I hadn't known her, I would've thought she has the intention of killing me.

"What did you say Suho?" she asked me gleefully, still her arms are around my neck.

"L... le... let g... o!"

"Huh?" she tightened her hug. "I CAN'T HEAR YOUUUUUU!!"

I grabbed her left wrist and tried to pull it. A small space occured between my neck and her arms. The space is enough for me to breath and I grabbed the chance to tell her, "Let go!!"

As soon as I finished saying those two words. Her arms automatically released my neck.

"Hehehe Soweeeeeeeeh! (^o^)V" she said.

I turned around and faced her.

She's still the same. Her chest-leveled hair, her care-free smile, her hazel eyes, all about her. Even my feelings for her didn't changed at all.

I just looked at her, emotionless.

"Iiiiiiiih!! Suho!! Soriiiiiiiii!!" she pouted.

Hahaha xD I want to laugh!! But no, I won't laugh.

"Suho! Suho! Soriiiiiiiiiiii!!!! I was just too excited because blah blah blah..." she started to talk so fast that I can't even recognize the words she is saying.

Pffft!! Oh sht, I think I'm gonna.

"Hahahahahahaha!!" I bursted out in laughters. Her face was priceless. xD

"WHY ARE YOU LAUGHING?!" she shouted and did her pout (>3<)

"Hahahaha nothing nothing." I waved my hands, in a way of saying no or nothing.

"Then why did you became mad earlier?" 

"Who said I was mad?"

"You're... you're not mad?" 

I smiled. 'Why would I be mad at you? You're the only person in this world that I never became mad at.' I thought. I really want to say it to her but...

"Of course not! You have just returned so I have to lengthen my temper." I told her and gave her a forced smile. I hope she won't notice.

"Aish, so you really got mad but you just controlled yourself to not to." 

"I told you, I didn't get mad ok?" I put both my hands on her shoulders.

"Really?"

Why is she so hard headed?

I sighed and looked at her, eye to eye and decided to...

I hugged her and kissed her head.

"Why won't you belive me? You are so hard headed, you know that Frances?" my arms are still around her.