Song 3- Angel

Angel

Written by: xxxheartgirlxxx

 ***

I proudly walked at the Hall of this freakin' school. The Stupidents that I'm passing through are looking at me. Well, Hell they should do that. And don't they dare to stop me. Cause if they do...

... I'll make sure that they won't see another sunrise. Hehehe >:) 

And if I'm in a good mood. I'll just Expel them XD. We are the owner of this school and I'm the King. Hehehe that's life.

Now, I'll introduce myself. My name is Baekhyun but I prefer being called as Hyun

I'm a Rebel. I don't like anything and I hate Everything. Literally, Everything. Every little thing that has Life. I hate it. My parents and siblings are not an Exception.

I don't believe in those Love, Miracles and Even to that... that... what is it called again? I think it's called God? Hell I care if the name's right or wrong but I don't believe in him either =___=

That's all about me. >:D

***

"Hyun... What is the next move?" the derp faced guy told me. I think he's my assistant.

"What move?" 

"About the gang that's been spying on us. The WhatsoeverUgly Gang." 

"Aaaah that. Finish them off." I told him in a bored tone and then ate my fries.

"Are you sure? You won't torture them first?"

"Oh yeah." I stood up and looked at him. "That's a great Idea." I gave him a Devilish smile.

After our little talk. We quickly went to the WhatsoeverUgly Gangs hide out. One of my members kicked the door. Hard enough to open it. (I forgot to mention that I'm the Leader of the famous Exodus Gang)

"We're baaaaaaaaaack." I shouted while walking. The Ugly jerks looked at us.

"It's the Exodus." one of their members blurted.

"HELLo." I gave them my wicked smile.

"Hyun..." a deep voice called out my name. I looked up and saw the fat ass that's been ordering some jerks to watch our every move.

"Hey Fat Ass." I greeted him gleefuly. 

"What are you doing here Wacko?!" his voice was full of anger. 

I smiled and looked around before answering him. "I just want to have a party here, since the ambiance in your place is just what I like."

"You want to start a fight?"

"No..."

"Then, what do you want?!" he's already in the middle of his guys.

"I want to see something..." 

"What?" he calmed down.

"I want to see corpses that's being burned." I smirked at the Fat Ass who's knee is starting to shake. 

"H... hyun." his voice shaking.

"And I want the corpses to be..." I stopped. The rest of my members are starting to surround them. "... yours and your fellow gangmates." and with that the other Exodus members started to attack them.

I was just standing and watching them at my position. I'm a Wacko. A crazy Jerk that would do anything that comes into my mind. And no one could stop me.

"H... h... hyu... hyun." a hand grabbed my foot. I looked at the Ugly figure. "P... please... spare us. Have mercy." he started crying and I just stared at him. "Hyun..."