Song 5- Machine

Machine

Written by xxxheartgirlxxx

***

Kai's POV

I'm now sitting at a bench below a tree while looking at HER.

They say she's an ICE, others say she is a MACHINE. But both words just mean one thing, that she is a girl who doesn't care about others. A girl that doesn't care about anything. 

She doesn't smile. She doesn't cry. She doesn't get angry or scared. They say that she does not have any feelings. 

She doesn't care about the feelings of those people around her. She always stays quiet and makes you think that she does not exist.

Some People say that she is a Living DOLL. Yes, she is Beautiful. She has soft and vibrant hair. Marble-like skin that would really make you believe that she really is a Doll.

But for me? I would say that She is someone that needs LOVE and CARE. I know that deep inside her Doll-like beauty and her Machine-like attitude, she is lonely. She is sad.

I know that she is human. And just like every human in this whole world, she also has feelings.

I want to meet her, know her. Know that Machine-like Goddess.

***

"Kai! Want to go with us at the bowling place?" Chanyeol asked me but I wasn't paying my attention to him. I was focusing on one person.

She passed my chair and went to the very last chair in our row then sat there. After sitting she opened her bag and took out her Book. She started reading it.

"Kai! Kai! Kai are you listening to us?!" 

"Urghhhh you're so annoying!!!!"

*Boogsh!!*

I came back to my senses when someone hit my head with a book.

"Ouch... WHAT THE F*CK is your Problem?!" I shouted, not even knowing who I was shouting at. I turned around and saw...

"What?" Kris gave me a deadly glare.

"Ah... eh... n... nothing. Hehe..." I scratched the back of my head.

With my peripheral vision, I saw HER standing up then left the room.

"Ummm... I uhhh... have to go. See ya!!" I didn't wait for their answer and just stood up from my sit and went out to follow her.

She's a really fast walker =__='

"Uhhh... Sandra wait up!!!!" I shouted.

She stopped and turned around. Her Emotionless eyes looked at me. If you haven't know her, you would say that she gives cold stares. =__="

"Haha..." I stopped infront of her. "Ummm... mind if I join you?" I asked her shyly.

At first, she just looked at me. Still, with her emotionless eyes. Afterwards, she turned around and started to walk. She didn't even answered my question. NVM =__________=

"Oh Ok... Silence means Yes." I walked beside her. Wow, she really is quiet. Come on Kai, think of a topic. Any topic... Ah!!!!

"So, I heard that you're the first honour of our class again." after I said that she stopped, so I stopped to, and looked at me straight in the eyes. Her eyes are still the same.

"Why?" she asked. WOAH!!!! She talked!!!! For the first time!!!! She talked infront of meeeee!!!! Her voice is so Mellow. Kyaaaaaaaah... ~^o^~

"Ah..." think of an excuse KAI!! "You see my grade in Mathematics is going down. I can't understand the Prof's teaching so, I was hoping if..." I stopped. Am I really going to tell her that?