Song 2- Peter Pan

Peter Pan

Written by: xxxheartgirlxxx (Gab)

***

"What are you doing there? Come on, get up!" A man with a blurry face told me.

"Who are you? Where am I?" I asked him.

"Me? I'm your Peter Pan. Where are you? In our Neverland" he pulled me up cause I'm sitting at the ground.

Is he crazy? His my what? and I'm in what again?

"Your my what? Peter Pan? and what did you say? Neverland? Mister, you've read too much fairytales" I told him a bit confused.

He looked at me then laughed.

"I miss you... Ever" I was startled. How did he know my name?

"How did you know my name?"

"Ever... Ever... Ever..." he kept on repeating my name. Until his body, also, became blurry. His voice changing. 

What's... what's happening?

I felt someone shaking my arms. I opened my eyes and saw my mother. 

"Ever, get up now. We're already here." she said then went out of the van.

I nodded. I sat up and looked outside the window. There I saw a Big White House surrounded by a garden. The Garden was composed of Various Kinds of Flowers and Trees.

There were Fire Lilies, diffirent kinds of Roses, Snow Fountain, Cherry Blossom, and more.

I went out of the van. My Sling bag was on my shoulder. I came into the house. Most of the furnitures were already fixed in their positions.

"Ever, your room is the final room on the Right. You can go there now." Mom told me while handling a box of figurines.

Again, I nodded. I went upstairs and followed the direction she told me earlier.

When I was infront of the door of my room, I noticed that its door is different than the others. Unlike most of the doors in this house which is painted with plain brown pain, this door has a design of flowers.

I opened it. The first thing I saw was a Huge Paiting of a Garden. I came in... the room wasn't that big. It's just fine. It has a single bed and a small table beside it. The room was full of different paintings. But I'll guess that the painter of the pieces is just one person.

It all had the same mark at the bottom left of it. The mark was a butterfly in it two letters is written. 'PP'

I romed around the room. The designs on the walls we're all flowers. The previous owner must've liked flowers and gardens very much.

I looked intently at one of the paitings. It was so beautiful.

Just beside the painting was the window. It caught my attention cause the pictures there was embossed.

I held both of the handles and both pushed it down at the same time. I got shocked when the silver sphere that is designed on the middle of the handle opened like a flower. That flower was... Forget-me-not.

My smile became wider. I pushed both of the windows open. But I think that was a wrong move because...

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!" 

My whole body slipped out the window. Though I felt that someone pushed me, enough for me to slip out the window.

I closed my eyes, I was afraid that I might fall on something hard.

*Boogsh!*

"Uuuuuh..." I tried to sit up. But the soft ground made my body to fall down again. "What? What is this?" I opened my eyes and saw a field of... cotton?