Awkwardness

I woke up on Joel's sofa. "Good morning", he said whilst walking in topless. "Hey Joel", he looked gorgeous topless. Snap out of it Rose! You have just broke up with Ryan. I mean I had a thing for Joel when I first met him. I checked my phone expecting to have messages from Ryan but I had none. I logged onto twitter and read some of my notifications. They were all hate comments because I broke up with Ryan. I felt a tear fall down my cheek. "Rose are you okay", Joel said sitting down beside me. I showed him the comments and I collapsed into his arms crying. "Shush it's okay, Ryan cheated it was not your fault!", "But why is all of the fans blaming it on me!", "I will post a tweet about this situation, you are a wonderful, gorgeous girl,  how could he do that you?" "Thanks Joel", he started to lean in, Omg he is going to kiss me, I put my hand on his chest signalling that I couldn't kiss him. "I'm sorry Joel but I have just broken up with Ryan", "It's okay,  sooooo, what do you want for breakfast", Joel said getting up and walking towards the kitchen,  "I can't eat Joel I am too depressed". "Rose you have to eat, go get ready, I will take you out for breakfast", I got up and left the room to get ready. I got into the shower. When I got out of the shower I dried my hair and put on some makeup. I walked over to my wardrobe and decided to wear some black leggings, a black tank top and a greg hoodie. As I was walking down the hallway Joel called my name. I walked into his room and he was standing in his boxers. "Joel put some clothes on!", he laughed and said "I don't know what to wear", he sighed. "Who are you trying to impress", I said winking at him. His face went red with embarrassment and I walked over to his wardrobe and picked out some black skinny jeans and a grey tshirt. I handed them to him and he smiled. "What would I do without you" he said hugging me. He gave the most amazing hugs but he reminded me of Ryan as Ioved his cuddles.

When we got ready we left the house and got into his car.

*************************************

I know this chapter is very short but I didn't want to leave my previous chapter on a cliff hanger so I decided to continue onto a new chapter. I have just reached 187 reads! Thanks for all of the support xx