The Best Day Of My Life

Ryan's P.O.V

'WOW I can't believe I kissed her!' I said to myself.  I hugged her tightly and we sat there looking into eachothers eyes. I was so nervous but then I said "Rose, can the movie night be our first date because I really like you", she smiled and hugged me tightly,  "Yes of course it can!" she yelled with excitement. I got up and reached out my hand and helped her up. We slowly walked into the dinner hall with huge smiles on our faces.

When lunch was over we both had music, so we walked down the corridor and into the music room. "Rose,  can you sit beside me because I want to be with you whenever I can", she smiled and nodded her head. I was so happy!

Rose's P.O.V

Omg I still have goosebumps! I love Ryan. 'Ring Ring' the bell rang to signal that all of our classes were over and we can go back to our dorms. I walked into my room and Jenna was sitting there with a boy with spikey hair, he was a bit smaller than Ryan and he said "Hi, I'm Joel, you must be Rose, Ryan has told me a lot about you!" he said and winked.

"Yes I'm Rose, it's nice to meet you" I said smiling at him.

I wanted to look pretty tonight so I started getting ready really early as I want to take my time so I look perfect. So I hopped into the shower and turned on some music.

When I got out of the shower, I dried my hair and started to straighten it, I twisted my fringe back and clipped it into place. I started to put on my makeup, I put on some concealer, foundation, liquid eyeliner, pencil eyeliner, mascara, blusher, I filled in my eyebrows and put on a clear lip gloss. I walked over tovmy wardrobe and rummaged through everything until I found what I wanted to wear. I put on some acid dyed skinny jeans with a cream peplum top and some ugg boots. It was seven o'clock so  decided to leave my dorm and head to Ryan's room.

When I got there I knocked the door and it immediately opened. "Omg you look beautiful" Ryan said smiling. "You look lovely too Ryan" he was wearing some black skinny jeans, a muscle tank and a leather jacket. He pulled me into a hug. As I walked into the room I could smell the popcorn. "Where is Andy" I asked curiously,  "He is staying in Joel's room tonight so it is just going to be me and you", he said. I sat on his bed and he put on another horror movie about ghosts. I was so scared so I hid behind Ryan, so I could not see. "Rose, can I ask you something?" Ryan said worried. "Sure what's up?", he paused the movie and said "Look I don't know how to say this but, will you be my girlfriend?". I gasped and hugged him tightly. I let go of him and kissed him! "I take that as a yes!", he said smiling!  "YES!" I yelled! Kissing him again! "Do you want to stay here tonight" he asked. I nodded, so he turned got up and gave me one of his tank tops and a pair of his tracksuit bottoms, he turned off the light and turned the TV off, so we were in complete darkness. I cuddled into him and he put his arm around me, kissing my forehead, he held my hand and we both slowly drifted asleep.