The First Day

Chapter 2

I was woken up by the alarm I had set the night before, "I'm so excited" I said to myself, so I hopped into the shower.  When I got out of the shower Britney was still asleep so I threw a pillow at her. "Oi, i am trying to sleep here " she said with a yawn. "Britney we are starting university today " I said to myself, the time is flying in! I dryed my hair, brushed my teeth, did my makeup and got dressed, I decided to wear something simple so I threw on some black skinny jeans, a white tank top, a leather jacket and some ugg boots! By the time I was finished Britney was ready so we left the hotel and headed to University. When we arrived we went to the desk where you get your text books and timetable. "Hi" a woman said smiling at me. "What's your name?" she asked, "Hi I'm Rose Green " I said with a huge smile on my face! "Here is your timetable and text books, your dorm room is number 74" she said handing me my things, "Thank you" I said politely.  She smiled and I walked away. When I was walking down the corridor I didnt pay attention to where I was walking as I was too busy looking at my timetable and them I bumped into at boy which made me fall, he was gorgeous, he had blonde hair that was obviously dyed as you could see the roots, he was tall and muscly "Omg I'm so sorry" I said to him, "Don't worry about it I wasnt looking where I was walking" he said smiling. He had beautiful eyes, I could get lost in them. "Do you need help finding your dorm room?" he asked, "Yes please I haven't got a clue where I am going" I smiled at him and he smiled back. 

As we were walking we talked about where we where from and he made me laugh so much as he was telling me about all of the embarrassing things he did as a kid. When walked down the hallway to my dorm he said "I am having a movie night tonight I my room and I was wondering if you would like to join me, my friend Andy will be there as well" he smiled and I smiled back. "Okay what time at and do I need to bring anything" I asked, "Come at around 7 and you don't need anything, I'm in number 67" he said smiling.  I finally said goodbye and walked into my room.

Ryan's P.O.V

'Oh my gosh she is beautiful' I said to myself, I cannot wait until tonight, It is going to be amazing!

Rose's P.O.V

When I got into my room I unpacked and started to get ready for the assembly we have. "Hey you must be Rose, I'm Jenna " a young girl said standing in the doorway. She had lovely golden blonde hair with turquoise at the ends. She was tall, skinny and she was so pretty! " Yes, hi its nice to meet you, are you sharing room with me" I asked.

"Yes, we are going to have so much fun here, what are you going to wear to the assembly" she asked.

"Erm, I wanted to wear a pretty summer dress but I don't have one " I said with a sigh. " You can borrow one of mine, I have a ton of dresses " she said with a huge smile on her face. She handed ne a beautiful white summer dress with different coloured flowers on it. When we were finished getting ready we left the room and headed to the hall where the assembly was going to take place.  We had to sit in alphabetical order, Ryan walked through the door and then I heard a familiar voice "Hey I'm sorry I didn't get to properly introduce myself this morning but I'm Ryan". "Hi I'm Rose" I said looking up at him. "Well because we have to sit in alphabetical order, it looks like your stuck sitting beside me " he said smiling. I laughed and the assembly started. When the Assembly was over I went back to my dorm and got ready to go to the movie night Ryan invited me to, so I put some tracksuit bottoms on and a white tank top and as my hair was still curly, I put it into a messy ponytail. I then headed to Ryan's dorm, I knocked on the door and it immediately opened. " Hi  I'm glad you could come" Ryan said pulling me into a tight hug. He brought me in and told me to make myself comfortable so I sat on his bed, he friend Andy was on the other bed . Ryan put on a horror movie and sat beside me. "aaaaahhhh!" I screamed and hid myriad behind Ryan. "Rose be careful incase the ghost comes to get you" he yelled and began tickling me. "Get a room!" Andy yelled from the other bed, when the movie was over I was about to head out the door when "Rose wait, Can I have your number" he asked, I smiled "of course you can " I gave him my number and headed out the door.

Ryan's P.O.V

"You like her" Andy said with a smirk on his face. "So, maybe I do" I said, I could feel my cheeks going red with embarrassment. "Ryan has a girlfriend" Andy teased me and eventually I just gave up and said "I'm going to bed"......

I woke up in the middle of the night with a text from Rose saying "To Ryan, Are you awake? x"

I replied with " Well I am now but I don't mind talking to you all night x"

She replied instantly saying "I can't sleep x"

"Do you want me to come over to your dorm? x " I said hoping she would say yes.

"If you dont mind xx" she said.

So I put on some tracksuit bottoms and ran to her room, I knocked gently on the door and she opened it. "Hey" she said,  she still looked cute even in the middle of the night.  "Hi" I said, she pulled me into a hug. "Come in" so I walked in and we sat on her bed. She lay down on the bed and said "you can lie down if you want" so I immediately responded and lay next to her. She took my arm and put it round her and cuddled into me, and we both slowly drifted asleep.