Taking over me

"We should get back to the party", I said walking towards the gate. "Yes we should but Rose can I tell you something", Ryan said pulling me into his chest. "Sure", "I will never let you go again", I kissed his lips softly and we went back to the party.

When we arrived back to the house Ryan and I ran straight over to Bradley who was sitting on Adam's lap. "Hello Mr, you should be in bed", Ryan said putting on a baby voice. Bradley smiled and I sat next to Andy. "Joel I need to talk to you privately", I said and me and Joel got up and went into the kitchen. "Look Joel I am so sorry but I can't be with you, I know that Ryan has cheated in the past but I am willing to forgive him", Joel sighed and sat on the kitchen counter. "I like you Rose but I want what is best for you and I understand that you love Ryan and he loves you", "So are we friends", I said holding out my arms. "Yes", Joel said whilst hugging me.

"The chinese is here", I heard Andy call from the living room. Me and Joel walked into the living room. I sat beside Ryan and Joel sat beside Andy and Adam.

1 hour later

"I am going to go to bed", I said getting up and lifting Bradley off of Andy's knee. "Are you guys staying here for the night", Joel said. "Sure", Adam said smiling. "Well Andy and Adam can sleep on the sofa and me and Ryan will sleep on the other", Joel said.

"Ryan you can sleep with me, if you want", I said looking down at Ryan, "Okay baby", I said goodnight to everyone and me, Ryan and Bradley got into bed. Bradley was in the middle.

"Do you want to move back in with me", Ryan said holding Bradley's hand, "I would love to Ryan", I said looking into his eyes. "Tomorrow we will go shopping and buy a baby cot for Bradley", "Okay", I said smiling. "Goodnight baby I love you so much", Ryan said kissing me softly. "Goodnight Rhino, I love you too", Ryan smiled and we drifted asleep.

The next day

I woke up by the sound of Bradley crying. I turned around and cuddled him. Ryan wasn't in bed so I assume he is downstairs. "Shhh, it's okay Bradley, mummy is here", I carried him downstairs and got a jar of baby food from the cupboard. "Good morning sleepy head", Ryan said rubbing my back,  "Good morning".

"So what time do you want to go out shopping at?", Ryan said whilst taking a sip of his coffee. "Around 2 o'clock", I said whilst feeding Bradley some baby food. "Okay", Ryan replied and walked into the living room.

I finished feeding Bradley his baby food and carried him into the living room.