Chapter 30

Rose's P.O.V

I have been getting several calls from Ryan, I really want to answer but I can't, how can he not believe me? He left me a voice mail message, "Hey Rose it's Ryan please call me, I believe you, Josh is a jerk. I love you, call me back", I want to call him but we can't have a relationship if he doesn't trust me...

2 Weeks Later

Ryan's P.O.V

I have spent the past two weeks drinking alcohol, I can't let her go, I still love her. I don't know what to do. Andy has been trying to get me to stop drinking but I can't.

Rose's P.O.V

I got an unexpected phone call from Andy. "Hello", I said, "Rose it's about Ryan", "What has happened to him", I was now getting worried, "He hasn't stopped drinking, he is a mess, he needs you", I began to cry, "I will see what I can do", I hung up the phone and decided to call Ryan, "Hello", he said, I could tell her was a mess by his voice, "Ryan it's Rose", "Rose I have missed you so much", he was now crying,  "I have missed you too", I felt the tears streaming down my face, "Can you meet me at the park Ryan, we need to talk", "Okay I will see you in twenty minutes", he hung up the phone and I left to go to the park.

*************************************

Hi everyone I know this is a short update but I just want to say a huge thank you as I have reached 1, 100 reads! It means so much to me! Can you check out my other fan fiction it is called 'Nothing Like Us/ A Lawson Fan Fiction'. Thanks for the support xx