My eyes flit from one Sky to the others. Which one??? The Sky with the sword hands his sword to the other Sky. “Here. Just kill me. You're right, I've got nothing to live for. My own best friends don't even recognize me.”

I step forward to defend that Sky. The other Sky just stares at me, wide-eyed.

Sky's POV

Ty steps forward to defend Evil Sky. I just stare at him. Really, Ty? You hate me that much? “B-But... B-but... Ty..,” I stammer.

He's incredibly confused right now. Evil-Sky groans. I groan at the exact same time. We both snap our heads over to look at each other. “Hey!” We shout simultaneously. “Stop that!” We growl at each other while the others talk.

Ty's POV

“How do we know which one's which?” I ask.

“We should do a test, like in one of those cheesy cartoons!” Jason says.

I nod and turn to the Sky's. “Okay, we're going to quiz you guys. The Sky with the highest score wins and gets to stay here.” They nod. “OK, uh, what's your favorite block in Minecraft?”

“BUDDER!” they scream in unison.

“Uh... Describe a squid.”

“Slimy, disgusting, vile, evil, and annoying,” says one Sky, pointing to the other. “Like that guy.”

The other Sky gasps. “I AM NOTHING LIKE ONE OF THOSE SICKENING CREATURES!”

“I regret nothing!”

“Shaddup!” I shout. Both Sky's glare at me. “Kay, next question. What's your favorite ship?”

“FRIENDSHIP!” one of them scream.

“I SECRETLY SHIP SKYLOX!” the other one blurts. The others laugh and I roll my eyes. “Sorry, but there are some really convincing fanfics out there.”

“Right. Last question, what happened to my headphones?”

“Evil-Sky crushed them,” one of them answers.

The other Sky panics. “How should I know?” he asks.

I smirk. “Exactly. The real Sky wasn't there when Evil-Sky crushed my headphones, and I never told him about it. So only the fake Sky would know.”

Evil-Sky's eyes widen and Sky sighs in relief. Then Sky is pushed to the ground by his clone/twin/whatever, and they tumble a bit before both push away, looking angry. “What the frick, man?” they both shout.

I groan. “Now how will we know who's who?”

“Hey, try taking off their sunglasses!”

Evil-Sky's POV

Oh, stink, no, no, no. Since Sky hasn't shown his eyes since the incident, we don't have on record what color his eyes are! My eyes won't have irises for a split second, while they register what Sky's look like and copy them.

Oh, boy...

Ty's POV

Both Sky's back away from me and hold their sunglasses to their heads. “Not happening,” they say in unison.

“It's happening,” Mitch and Jerome reply simultaneously as they each step up to one of the Sky's.

“NO!” one of the Sky's snarls. “DON'T TOUCH THEM!”

“DON'T YOU DARE TRY TO TAKE THEM OFF!” the other screams.

Mitch and Jerome each tackle one of the Sky's. The Sky that Jerome takes starts screaming and punching and kicking randomly. Mitch's Sky shrieks whenever Mitch attempts to touch his glasses. And man, that scream... I wouldn't be surprised if I go deaf soon. “Don't! Please don't, I don't want you to see!” Jerome's Sky yells.

Mitch's Sky starts hyperventilating as Mitch pins him down and starts to take off the glasses. “D-Don't!” he says in between quick breaths. Jerome and Mitch remove the sunglasses at the same time. Jerome's Sky's irises are white for a second or two, but then they change to match the other Sky's eyes.

And the other Sky's eyes are bright red with specks of black.

Bashur nearly faints, and others, like Quentin and Bodil, gasp. I ignore them and turn to the Sky that had white eyes at first. “Your eyes changed, like they were adapting... to whatever the real Sky was like,” I say. “You're fake.” I turn to the real Sky, who mumbles something like “You're the one who took off the glasses” to a very surprised Mitch. “Hai, Sky,” I say. He smiles and puts his glasses back on.

Evil-Sky does the same, then twirls Sky around several times until I've lost track of who's who, AGAIN. Both Sky's groan. “Oh, c'mon, really? That's getting old,” they say.

I sigh. “... Alright, if you're Sky, just prove it.”

Both Sky's think for a moment. “Hey,” one speaks up. “I remember feeling these,” he pulls a pair of sunglasses out of the other Sky's pocket, “while we were rolling around. Aren't these Ssundees?”

Ssundee lights up and nods. “And Evil-Sky had them, so that must be Evil-Sky!” The Sky who took the glasses from the other Sky grins.

“WOO!” he shouts. The other Sky just stands there, surprised, probably because he didn't expect Sky to find the glasses.

Sky glances at the forest. A few seconds later, a single squid walks out.

HOW?

“I suppose we should be going,” the squid says to the other Sky. That Sky flails around in the squid's grasp as the squid picks him up and flies up into the sky.

“NO! No, I'm Sky! Put me down, you filthy squid!” he shouts.

The squid winks at the Sky next to me as he flies out of sight. Sky huffs. “That imposter just doesn't know when to give up, does he?” he asks.

I nod, but keep looking in the direction that the squid and the other Sky went. Something doesn't feel right. It feels like the battle isn't over. I shrug and walk to a nearby restaurant with Sky and the others so Sky can explain what happened. We also ask him about his eyes, but he's very vague...

Almost like he doesn't know himself...