The Clone Test

Ch 3: The Clone Test

Sky's POV

Not good.

My eyes widen as I realize I don't have a weapon to fight back with. “There is no escape, Sky.” The evil me says.

I spin around and sprint back to the city, despite my banishment. I can hear Evil-Sky's footsteps behind me, so I run faster. “L-Leave me alone!” I shout.

“What's the point, Sky? No one would even care if you died. All of your 'friends' hate you,” Evil-Sky pants.

I slow down a little. He's right, isn't he? No... No... “You're wrong. They just... It was just a misunderstanding.”

He laughs. “A misunderstanding? I seriously doubt that.”

“Just shut up!” I yell.

“Really it'd be better if you just let me kill you. You don't have anything to live for anymore, anyways.”

“Just lemme alone!”

Ty's POV

“You don't have anything to live for anymore, anyways.” Was that Sky's voice? What's he doing here?

“Just lemme alone!” Sky shouts. Is he talking to himself? Has he gone insane? Sky suddenly bursts out of the forest and into the city. “Sorry, Ty, I know you hate me and I know I've been exiled and everything, but I just need to grab a budder sword to fight myself and then I'll leave, I promise!”

Then he runs toward his house. A few seconds later, Sky emerges from the forest again. What? I thought he was in the house... “Oh, uh, hi, Ty,” he stammers.

Sky comes out of his house with a budder sword and faces the Sky that just came out of the forest. WHAT IS GOING ON? House-Sky smirks at Forest-Sky. “Now that it's fair,” he says, “let's rumble.” They run toward each other and swing their swords. WHAT?

I run to find the others. Mitch and Jerome are still at the restaurant. “Guys! There... are... two of Sky!”

Mitch's eyes widen. “He was right... He thought he might have an evil twin, and apparently, he was right. And we didn't believe him!”

I groan. “Of course,” I say, thinking back to when the person whom I thought was Sky had told me he hated me. “Sky would never say something like that to me! Why didn't I believe him?”

“We need to find the others,” Jerome says quickly. We call everyone and tell them to meet up at Sky's house. Jason is overjoyed to know that Sky doesn't actually hate him.

“Actually,” I say to him, “after what we did to him, not believing anything he said and then getting him exiled, he probably does hate us.”

Jason groans. A few minutes later, we all meet up at Sky’s house, where the two Sky's are still battling. Right as we arrive, one of them lands a hit on the other one, and that Sky winces in pain. “What? It's not supposed to hurt when you get hit, this is Minecraft!” he shouts, holding his bleeding arm.

“I turned off the Respawn thingy, remember?” the other Sky smirks. The other Sky, who I'm thinking is our Sky, growls and leaps forward. They tumble a bit, when suddenly the uninjured Sky stops. “This isn't fair. They could help you, now that they know the truth.” He snaps his fingers and the other Sky's wound disappears. “There. Now they can't tell which is which.” They tumble a bit more until one of them comes out on top. That Sky holds his budder sword to the other Sky's throat.

The Sky with the blade against his throat squeaks out, “Help me!” I start to go forward and help him, but the other Sky stops me.

“What? No! Don't help him. Help me!”