Gossip Nation

What is up, Gossipers. Melody here. Here to bring you the scope on the very small town of Fairview, Virginia.

The usual gossip about Kristene's group of barbies and Jason's loyal commandos.

K spreading juicy gossip about her sister's boyfriend J. Also seen buying designer bikinis yesterday with ZJ. So, what exactly happened at last summer?

ZJ pushing K away today in the halls. Is he mad about the rumors she's spreading?

B sneaking off school property with the Barbies to K's gorgeous mansion. Perfect girls gone bad.

T secretly flirting with a certain golf player, spotted going to dinner last Friday. I'll leave you guys to guess.

J reporter leaving Math class looking very depressed. Bad grade? A guy with them looks shouldn't get sad over anything.

L was apparently informed about J and K's secret makeout session. And then, today at lunch, the two (J & L) weren't talking to each other. Did we miss the argument?

D invited a new comer to the group and it seems the J's friends are so accepting to new people. Should I add her to my list of secretly watched people to gossip about? Or is it temporary?

L googily eying the new girl. Is this a new love interest for the Italian? Or will this be another booty call.

K looking sexy as ever. Skipping school with D Tuesday to go back to her house. Are they secretly dating? We've asked this question before, but seriously.

So many unanswered questions, well, that's what I'm here for. Hopefully by the next blog I post they'll be answered. You can't keep your life private around me.

Until next time, readers. You know me, here to spill all of Auqafina's highschool drama and secrets of they're most popular kids. Ta ta.

Until the fat lady sings,

X Melody X

The Highschool Diaries: Book 1जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें