Chapter 14 : Jason :

"Does this dress make me look fat?" Lauren mocked Delia. Holding a long green dress up to her by the hanger part.

Jason laughed.

"Of course." Lauren pressed a pale hand to her heart and gasped, although her face showed no emotion.

Jason laughed once again. They were in Chanel waiting for Delia to come out of the dressing room. Luke was checking out the jewelry store next door for a watch and Amber and Kyle was downstairs at the food court grabbing some Starbucks for everyone.

"Okay, how's this?" Delia asked, coming out of the dressing room. She had on a red leather jacket, thin as paper but it reached her ankles.

"No, definitely not. No. Tear it up, rip it." Jason joked.

"Is that like... a red blanket?" Lauren asked. Jason started cracking up. Delia fumed.

"No! You guys are so immature, I'm buying it." 

She crossed her arms. Her hair piled in a stylish messy bun. They shrugged and after a few more outfits and she paid for it. She gave the store clerk, five crisp one hundred dollar bills and winked at him.

He blushed. Jason never saw her flirt with other guys while dating Uriah. Maybe they broke up?

"Wait, Delia you have three outfits and they cost five hundred dollars?" Jason asked incredibly. She shrugged, grabbing her little bit of change and the bags she had.

"I once bought a Pucci scarf for one thousand dollars."

Jason knew her family was rich, even know that both her parents were dead who paid the mortgage at the house? And How was she getting this money?

They met up with Kyle, Amber, and Luke who was sitting at one of the many marble tables in the food court. Luke bought them pizzas and Starbucks drinks.

"Oh my gosh," Delia exclaimed after a while. She put a hand to her mouth and started laughing. They looked at her questionably.

"Remember that time," she said through a fit of giggles. "When we went to the beach and dared Jason to wear those skin tight swimming shorts. They were like underwear on him, and he got sunburn on his ass." Everyone laughed out loud. Amber spit cold frappè out of her mouth and on the table. She laughed at the thought but she wasn't there in tenth grade when they went to Malibu, CA with Kyles mom.

Jason felt his face burn, he hated when Delia made fun of him, she always did too. Lauren smirked at him, dark eyes bright with humor. "Delia shut your fat lips up." He said, joking slightly.

"Jason, shut your little penis up." 

"That doesn't even make any sense!" He looked at Lauren and back to Delia. "Besides, Lauren seems to like it." Everyone cracked up once more. People passing by gave them dirty looks which the pair brushed off.

"Hey isn't that Kristene and her goons?" Kyle asked looking over Jason's shoulder. Sure enough five fashionably dressed girls and two guys were standing in line at the Chic-Fil-A counter ordering very loudly and obnoxiously. 

Jason noticed that Lauren and Luke frowned. Amber's eyes lit up and she suddenly took a major interest in watching them. Zach James happened to glance their way, his eyebrows rose., surprised. Kristene noticed he wasn't paying attention to her and followed his stare. She nudged Bailey and pointed at them.

"Great," Delia groaned. "Now we're gonna get interrogated by the Barbies and they're Ken dolls." Delia muttered. They paid for their food and walked over to the irritated-looking pair of friends.

"Oh god." Lauren sighed.

"God help us!" Jason pleaded jokingly, clasping his palms together and casting his sea green eyes towards the ceiling. When "The Barbs" reached the table, Kristene faked a bright smile twisting a highlighted blond strand of her extensions with one hand, in her other she clutched a steamy paper bag. Jason could smell the food.

"How wonderful...it's my sister and her leetle...friends. Well, besides Ambers height she's not exactly little." Her group cracked up except for her boyfriend. Jason was gonna defend her when Lauren suddenly shouted:

"Fuck off will you Kristene? If you wanna talk about little, talk about how tiny your boobs were before Mom and Dad let you get injections."

Everyone gasped. Kristene had told everyone she was all natural. Jason, Kyle, Amber, Luke and Delia burst out laughing. Even Zach James cracked a tiny smile.

"She's lying." Kristene sneered, face turning red. "You wanna talk small? How about your boyfriend's dick, when we fucked last night." Satisfied, Kristene crossed her arms and smirked.

How come everyone was making fun of Jason's penis size today? His face flushed a bright red, but not because of guilt, embarrassment at the comment. 

 Every single person gasped except Lauren and Zach James.

Everyone was silent. The seconds ticked by.

"Really?" Zach James grabbed the Starbucks drink from Luke's hands and dumped it on Kristene. "Have a good life." He said calmly. No emotion what so ever and walked away. Kristene squealed and wiped her chest. Amber stared after him.

"Son of a bitch." 

Lauren lashed out at Jason striking him in the face and lunged at Kristene. Kyle grabbed her by the forearms, stopping her. 

"Lauren, chill!"

She was furious. Jason was furious! He couldn't believe his ears, why would she lie about something like this? It wasn't even funny.
He wanted nothing more than to stomp Kristene, then we'll see how she feels being the underdog. Amber got up and raced after Zach James. "Wait!" She called, Luke confusingly watched them.

Jason held his face, his cheek throbbing and probably blush-blood coating the left side of his face. "What the hells wrong with you Kristene?" He spat. But she was too busy moping over her ruined designer shirt and the fact that she just got dumped. Her friends were comforting her.

"You'll regret this." She promised. Glaring at every one of them. Luke snorted.

"You need to be regretting what you said, you just got dumped, remember? Or is your brain too quote small?" Delia sneered. Kyle raised his hand, keeping the other firm on Laurens' shoulder.

"I think it's just small." He said. Delia and Luke laughed at that. Kristene fumed and turned on one designer heel and sashayed away, goons following like puppies.

"Maybe we should go. These two need to calm down." Delia concluded standing up, she grabbed her purse and Jason's hand. "Let's go, guys!" Everyone followed.

Jason seriously couldn't believe his luck. He just couldn't.