Ch. 10~7/4/12 (about 6:38 A.M.)

"The surgery went well. The glass didn't go far in. Didn't touch her brain. She did, though, lose a lot of blood through that side wound" a doctor said, coming out the room, "We'll just wheel her to recovery and you can wait there for her to wake" I nodded and he walked back into the room. A couple seconds later, a woman came out. In front of her was a knocked out Hoshi. Ed, Cyle, and I stood up and followed the woman to Recovery.

"I'm sorry but you three need to wait in the waiting room. Someone'll tell you when she's awake" the woman said as the doors closed and locked. I sighed and we walked back the waiting room.

It's been about half an hour since we arrived in the waiting room and about two hours since we came to the hospital. I sat in a very uncomfortable chair with my back on the bottom and my head resting on the back on the chair. My legs lay stretched out. Ed lay in the same position as me but not as low as me. His neck rested on the tip of the chair while his legs were sprawled farther apart. Cyle fell asleep a while ago. His body took up about three chairs. That's because he's got long legs.

"Hey, Fayth" Ed muttered. I looked up at him and saw him staring off into space.

"Yeah, Ed?" He wasn't looking at me in the eyes.

"True Âme...How does it work?" he whispered, probably more to himself.

"What?" I asked as I pushed myself up. He shook it off and looked me in the eye.

"Do you think you could send me back?" He asked. I gasped.

"But I don't know anything about True Âme!" I hissed.

"You might know something. How's your memory"

"Not the greatest, not since I was twelve or thirteen. I hit my head so hard that I lost some of my memories,” I explained.

"There's your answer! You lost some memories! Maybe those memories were something to do with this True Âme stuff,” he said while waving his arms everywhere. I looked at my ties and sighed.

"Fine, we'll see if I can put you back" Ed pumped his fists into the air. I stood up and walked over to Cyle.

"We'll be right back, Cyle,” I whispered to Cyle, who was still sleeping. I soon found a family restroom and Ed and I slipped into it.

"Here, take this" Ed said as he handed me a sheet of paper. I looked at and realized it was a page from the manga, MY manga.

"You little piece of poo!" I scoffed and hit on his shoulder.

"I couldn't carry the whole book in my back pocket!" he defended. I rolled my eyes and looked at the paper. Alphonse and Winry were watching the body of Ed. Faintly; one word was whispered in my ears.

"I...think I know what to say" I whispered.

"Well, aren't you going to say it?" he asked almost eagerly. I didn't look at him. I could feel the tears welling up. What happened next was totally against my will. My body moved by itself. My arms flung around his neck and my lips landed on his.

(A/N: HAPPY?! Hehehe...not for long *evil grin*)

It felt like I was flouting and we were the only two people here and that we weren't in a hospital. I opened my eyes to see his were wide with surprise. I released him and planted my back on a wall. I looked at my feet and blushed a bright red.

"Crazy stupid fan girl love" I scoffed. I heard him snicker. Looking up, I saw him smiling at me.

"I bet there's millions of girls in this world that want to do that," he said while rubbing the back of his neck. His cheeks turned a light pink. I smiled and whispered, "Retour". He held up his right hand and I slipped my hand into his. He soon began to fade.

"Good bye, Fayth" he said with a smile.

"Good bye" I choked. I could feel the tears fall down my face. When he was gone, I could still the coolness of his metal hand in mine and it almost felt like he was still holding it. I looked at the page and watched in sadden amazement. Various images appeared over the same page. The first was Ed waking up. Next, Winry and Alphonse were attacking him with hugs. Last was something that made rivers start streaming from eyes. It was a drawing of Ed and me (<-- A/N: you decide what the picture looks like!) and in the bottom right hand corner, words appeared in a beautiful script.

"Thanks, E.E."

I held the paper close to my heart and let my tears flow.

"Hey, open up!" a voice called from the other side of the door. I jumped the voice and stuttered, "O-okay, h-hold on". I wiped away the tears and walked for the door. When I opened it, a girl with jet-black hair with rich green eyes was glaring at me. She looked to be about Hoshi's age.

"Are ya done?" she asked. I nodded. She pushed past me and than pushed me out before slamming the door. How rude! I made a face at the door before marching away.

By the time I reached the lobby, Hoshi's parents were talking to the front desk lady.

"Mr. Burns! Mrs. Burns" I called as I ran to them.

"Hello, Fayth! Is Hoshi alright?" Mrs. Burns asked worryingly.

"She's fine. I haven't seen her because they won't let me,” I explained.

"Well, we're about to see her in Recovery and you'll see her in about hour when we leave" Mr. Burns explained. I nodded and went back to join Cyle.

When I found Cyle, he was stretching.

"Hey, Fayth. Where's Ed" he asked as he looked behind me.

"He's made of paper and ink again"

Half an hour past before the Burns family stepped out of Recovery. Mr. Burns drove Cyle and I back to my house. While in car, both Cyle and I fell a sleep. There was one moment wear I woke up and saw that my head was resting on his shoulder and his head resting on my head. I smiled, snuggled closer to his warm skin, and closed my eyes again.

When I opened my eyes again, warm sunlight spilled into my room. I sat up and saw Cyle had passed out at the foot of my bed. I jabbed my toes into his side, thus waking him.

"What the hell was that for?" he muttered.

"It's time to wake,” I said while stretching.

"Fine, I'll rise but don't expect me to shine" he said as he sat up. He looked at me and smiled.

"Come on down stairs, I'll make you something" I said as I got off my bed and walked towards the door.

When we reached the bottom of the stairs, I heard my dad calling my name.

"Fayth, where have you been all night and who's he and what is he doing here?" dad began by throwing these questions at me. He was standing a couple feet in front of Cyle and I.

"I'll explain the first one later, after I've eaten something. And you know Cyle, from the Store, and if you think he was sleeping with me, you're wrong, that's for the first story too" I explained as I walked into the kitchen to whip up some eggs.

After the three of us ate (and while we ate, dad continued to glare at Cyle like he was a parasite), I told the (almost) truth. I told him about the house and the family but instead of telling him about Corny and Envy, I said Hoshi was attacked and we brought her to the hospital. And I had to answer the question I tried to avoid.

"So, where's Ed?" dad asked.

"We found his parents there. Not much story to say,” I said as I fingered the folded piece of paper in my pocket. I sighed and said with a tear rolling down my cheek, "He's home now".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: DON'T KILL ME!!! *Does England's dark magic spell*

England: Where the hell did you get that?!

Me: *looks at magic book than screams* DON'T COOK ME FOOD!! *Hides behind America*

And there's only the epilogue left before the END of the story!!! (Sorry this chapter is so short if it seemed rushed!!)