Update

Ok so.

Holy

Shi-water.Holly water yes(We All need it)

Anyways.
This book has reached 1 something idk the name(milion?)Either way wow.

I did not expect this book to do so well but.I will sadly not continue it.I think.I'm not sure yet.

Right now I'm just looking back at this book and realizing,wow,I made de main character a marry sue.

And I'm gonna say why she is as well.(I read the chapters a month ago and I don't wanna go through that cringe agian so I am going to try to say with what I remember)

1.The main character aka (Y/N) was charas sister.

2.She had not only rainbow eyes but a rainbow soul as well wich in the whole book I did not specify these elements agian.

3.She was bullied at the orphanage.

4.Her parents died of a disease (or something like that I don't remember).Either way her parents died.

Now.I'm not saying that if you have let's say one of these traits on your caracter that means that she/he is a Mary Sue (Or a Gary sue I guess).

But if you have them all together than bam.A catastrophe happens.

Like you can have a character that is Charas sister bun dont make her be abused  and be emo and cut herself and stuff like that.

An advice that I'm gonna give to y'all when making an OC for your book or whatever.

Give your character enough flaws.

Let's say you have 5 Good things then put 4-5 bad things as well.

And when you put flaws/good traits chose them good

Like I'm gonna give right now an example of a mary sue

Name:Mary Sue Dreamur and every others character last names

Age:18(not saying that if you have a character that's 18 she's a Mary Sue)

Gender:Grill-lol sorry Girl*

Species:She's half neko(I just learned something btw.Neko means Cat,And nekomimi means cat ears.I didn't know that neko meant only cat I thought it meant half cat half human).Half neko-Half wolf-Half Fox-Half every other f**king animal on Earth.

Looks(I wanted to write appearence but idk if I wrote it correctly)

:She has long flowy blond hair that actually is rainbow but she hides it with her super cool powers.Has rainbow eyes and a rainbow soul that usually stays black bcuz she's very very depressed :"(.She has cutts all over her body and has scars from being abused(I'm sorry if I trigered anybody).She has clothes that are from like expensive brands and stuff.She also has every animal tails and has rainbow wings.Her clothes that are super expensive are all neon colors cuz why not(Not an eyesore at all nope nah)

Personality: Everybody f**king loves her.Nobody hates her.Not even flowey nah.Everybody loves her as well.She is very cheerful and happy and nice towards everyone but when you make her angry bish run cuz you about to get killed.Even tho she is really happy on the surface she is actually very depressed and cutts herself.

Relationshop:EVERYBODY.
She is married to Sans and Asriel cuz she perfect and they love her so much.
She is dating flowey as well.
She even knows the 6 other souls and is best friends with them and they like play Monopoly togheter everyday while dabing.(don't do it kids it's unhealthy.)

Powers:NEON GASTER BLASTERS(I don't remember the name lol)

So now I have given you the exaplme of what kinda is a Mary sue.
You're welcome.

I am sorry if there are many spelling mistakes but right now it's 3 am at night and I am kinda delirious.

In the end I wanna say some things.

1.Thank you for reading this crappy book.
2.Dont make your character a Mary sue.
3.I am still not sure what I'm gonna do.Maybe write some oneshots of random characters idk.If you'd like that comment it and maybe I would do it but i have another book on another account so it may not be.the easiest

And 4.The most important one.

Thank you all for watching the development of yandere-Woooooppps wrong game let's try agian

Thank you all for watching the development of this shitty book.