Chapter 1

=●○●=
Im sorry for no updates I didint know if  I should continue this story but for now I am going to.I realized that in the last chapter I didint tell you the key words so here they are:

(Y/N)=your name
(L/N)=last name

And i forgot your character is more of a tsundere

I will as more key words later in the story.For now enjoi this chapter.
----------------------------------------------------------

Your POV:

I woke up on a bed of golden flowers I saw that my cloak was ripped 'This is not going to help me' I thoght.My thoght was interupted by a high pitched voice:
"Howdy, my name is Flowey!Flowey the flower!"
".....Uhhh....hey im (Y/N) (L/N)....the human I guess?"I said well more asked.
"Your new to the undergroung aren'tcha?Golly you must be so confunsed!Dont worry i'll teach ya.See that heart that is th-"Flowey suddently stops talking and looks at your soul.It was a dark shade of red and it had a lot of cracks in it.

Flowey's/Asriel's POV:

Weird ive never seen a soul whit so many cracks on I hope I can still use it to be come my self agian.

Your POV :
"Are you ..okay?" I asked Flowey.

"Y-yeah im okay anyways lets continue....that heart is your soul the very culmination of your beeing.Your soul starts if weak but can grow strong whit LV.What fose LV stand for?LOVE of course!Y-you want s-some L-LO-LOVE d-dont you?D-dont worry i-il sha-share s-some whit y-you..D-Down here L-LOVE is sh-shared trough l-littel White f-friend-friendliness p-pelets....?"Flowey said.
I

could see tears forming in his eyes so I got closer and hugged him.
"W-WHA??!!"
"Shh its okay Flowey what is the problem?"I asked while patting his back.

Flowey's / Asriel's POV :

W-what?

S-she actually cares about me.....?
"I-its nothing..im okay."I said after she pulled away.
"Okay if you dont want to tell me its okay but if you need sombody who you want to talk to then tell me....Hey Flowey can I ask you something?"
I nodded.
"Are we friends?"
I froze,she wanted to be friends? The last friend I had was....C-chara...
"Y-yeah"
She smiled and said :
"Ok...I would like to stay more but I gave to go see ya later Flowey! "
"B-bye.."

-----------------------------------------------------------

End of the first chapter !! Tell me în the comments if this chapter was better than the other.

=●>●=

575 words