「Meeting 'Friends'」

Wow didn't expect this book to get votes or views when I just posted it a few days ago.

         TIME SKIP TO GWEN CRYING OVER           
                               TWILIGHT!!!

Your P.O.V

     David got to bring my luggage. I sleep with Dolph now. Not exactly sleep with him... But you know what I mean. My camp activity is art. I'm not really good at it but that's why I came to this camp. (Btw karkitty62 has the best drawings, you should check them out sometime.)

     I have no idea why my mom makes me take such ridiculous things, especially the clothes. It's just camping. I feel bad for those people who wanted to escape. It can't be that bad out here... Right? Anyways, I should introduce myself. I'll introduce myself to Dolph soon enough. He is the person I'm going to be sleeping with.

     David announces that it's lunch time already. What better way to introduce myself then in lunch? I get up from my sleeping bag and walk towards where crowd is walking to. I see the girl with turquoise hair. She was one the kids that wanted to escape. 

     "Hey!" I say once she sees me. 

     "Hello! Aren't you (Y/N)? My names Nikki! I wish it was Dragon Slayer or something cool like that. Sorry for dragging you with us this morning. You would've thanked us later though. But as an apology, I want you to sit with me and my gang! You seem cool so I'm sure they'll like you." She says cutting in line to where the other people who also wanted to escape were. Wow, she really just gets to the point.

     "Hello. I believe we haven't properly introduced ourselves. Well I'm (Y/N) (L/N). I'm very awkward so beware of that." I say shaking both of their hands. One of them looks like he hasn't gotten any sleep since he was born. The other one looks like a nerd. I should stop judging other people... 

     "Oh, well, I'm Neil, This is Max." He says pointing to the tired boy. 

     "Hey I think I've heard of you before. What's your last name again?" The guy with extra curly hair says. Heh, maybe I should call him Curly Fries.. besides the point. Oh no.. I want to be a normal person here. I don't want people to be nice to me just because of my family. 

     "Uhh... it's.. Rose.." The boy with tired eyes looks like he finally woke up. He looked surprised at what I said. 

     "Oh okay, I thought you said something else." Curly Fries said.

     We finally get lunch and we start talking. They were really funny. Although they do curse a lot. That's the thing I like about them. They don't give fucks.

Second time skip
since I'm lazy

     David signals us that it is bed time... It's bed time! Yay! My favorite part of the day. David checks if we're asleep; which most of us were. He went to go to sleep himself. I was about to go to sleep when something jumped on me, which made me get up. 

     It was Dolph. 

     I grabbed a flashlight from the side of my sleeping bag and point it towards him. 

     "Ah.. don't point it towardz me!" he says. 

     I really love the way he says the 'S' or should I say 'Z'! PFFFT. 

     "What do you want?" I say sleepily while yawning. 

     "Before anybody zleepz in my zent, I need to know zem." 

     "Ok well I'm (Y/N) (L/N)-- I mean Rose and I'm very awkward, I'm here to learn how to draw, sleeping is one of the things I'm good at along with eating food. I'm a cat person and I hate when someone wakes me up when I'm asleep. What about you?" I ask groggily.

     "Oh no. I don't zpeak of myzelf. Anywayz goodnight!" He says grabbing my flashlight and turning it off.

     Finally I get to sleep...

I'll try to post often