Peter Quill

You could feel tinge icy coldness of space start to take its tile on you. You could feel your capillaries and arteries start to freeze from inside you. You could feel your lungs start to freeze as well as your diaphragm.
Your airway was starting to cease up, due to the lack of oxygen in the atmosphere around you.

Your eyes could barely make out the figure coming towards you. As it came close, you could make it out as your husband, Peter Quill. You were both Terran and were raised as ravengers.

He came closer and he felt his heart break as he saw your life slowly fade away. He wrapped an arm around your waist as he pulled you closer. He examined your lips start to turn blue, and your (Y/E/C) start to fade slightly. He moved a hand over his face and reach for his mask. Which allowed him to breath.

You saw the actions that he was committing and shook your head. "N-no. Peter, y-you'll die." You managed to say. The tears that were making their way out froze.

Peter shook his head and proceeded. "Well then I'm glad I met you." He smiled. A tear that he had, floated off his face and froze while in space. He took he mask and placed it over your face.
It took a moment, but you gasped and the heat returned to your body. You moved your hands and placed them on the sides of Peter's face. "Why?" You cried/asked.

Peter only replied with, "Because I love you." He smiled slightly as he closed his eyes. He was still smiling for a second before it disappeared.

Your heart shattered and you grabbed ahold of his jacket collar and shook him. Hoping that his eyes would open and that you would get to see them again.
When he never did, you began to break down. Your hands flying back to his face as you searched his features for evidence that there was still life in him.

You saw the Milano open up and welcome you both into the cockpit of it.

When the doors closed and gravity had taken over, you reared off the mask that Peter had given you. The tears rolled down your cheeks and landed on his cheeks. You saw that the frost on his hair was starting to thaw. You wrapped your arms around him and buried your head in his chest, as if you were given one more hug to him.

The rest of the guardians made their way to see you and Peter. They all gave you two your space while you continued to cry.

"Please come back to me..." you whispered into his chest.

Part two?