The side has been chosen

"You have one job and one job only. Do not mess this up! Do you understand? Good. I want you to bring me the necklace, and I want it in full pieces. Don't do that stupid bribing thing you always do, and just get me the bloody necklace! You will Not fail me, you will NEVER fail me!"

Light, blinding light echoed in the sky as a pillar beam or brightness held her up. Her eyes shot open, glistening in the reflection of her creation as the chains around her neck glittered with the sunlight. Skin moist with golden glitters or sparkles forever flowing on her shoulders like a forever lasting shower. The wind howled, but mostly in her face, creating a dramatic effect on her hair. A shudder was forced to everyone's shoulders as her feet gently touched the ground, the send of a physical wave pushed their spirits back as if touching their bliss souls with it. It was silent, nothing but the sound of branches rustling caused by the forced gust.

The situation would have been a lot more serious if it wasn't for the frantic screams of Max's dad being pulled away from his wife due to the power of the hurricane (only for the force of Adriana to push him back to the ground by her hand without the slightest change of emotions). Ariana didn't move. The sudden feeling as if she was dead from the crash fearfully washed over everyone's faces. That was before she suddenly gasped, flying upwards to stand and facing Adriana with fear. Almost as if suspecting that another second subconscious on the ground would give her a chance for an assassination. She looked as if she almost lost her memory, the sudden thought of what she was doing in the first place. Then she looked around, confused at the school before forcing what looked like a fake anger gush grin.

" Should of known, the spirit carries within you. " she spat, still with the feeling as if she lost all thoughts from the blast in her voice. "Rather if the death of the necklace had not been any delay to you"

" well foolish of you for not knowing" Adriana said. " turns out I was forcefully known to always pick the good side. Even out of anger, despair and pain my powers are bended to turn me into and angel other than a devil. Such a shame you wasted all your time tying to get me to follow your footsteps when really balance was made to keep us apart"

"Please, just because your body was mended to only follow the side you pleaded doesn't mean I can't get you to join the darkness. I can easily persuade you into turning your back on everything you've fought-"

"Oh hush it, let us fight with our swords not our mouths. We are driving attention away from the mortals"

With her hands spread out what glowed in her palm was the shadowy figure of a scythe as she growled. "you speak as if you're not a mortal yourself"

She grinned, arms extended as if creating a golden shape of wings. " we shall see"

With her scythe pointed deadly towards her she charged, the suddenly yelling of war as if her fear from before drained away in her words. At first Adriana didn't flinch, not the single movement of her body but soon as the dagger was dangerously close to her chest she vanished into nothing but an empty white smoke. She regenerated behind her, holding her hand up with a staff covered in angel wings; Almost as if it would fly away if she didn't grasp in so close.

With barely any time to turn she instantly swung her sword around hoping to come in contact of her opposing striker, but instead a bright powerful glow covered the horizon blinding all those who wish to continue to stare. The smog cleared, steam sizzling as the vision of the two cleared up. Coughing was heard, unknown who it belonged to due to the similarity of the two and their voices. It was horrifying knowing how easily one could impersonate the other without anyone giving a second questioning towards the act.

It wasn't until the sky looked clear when the battle was able to be seen again (obviously disputing the sarcasm towards how it is physically impossible to see such sighting through suck thick moist air). Until then it was known that the coughing came from Ariana, who laid wounded on the ground dented in dirt and showed with partially burnt skin. Ariana stood not but a feet away from her, simple nodded and faceless emotion as if the former explosions had no turn on her. She walked closer to her opposite, pointed her spear towards the hurt mystic beings throat, as if to jab her stick deeply and cut her dearly.

"Yield" she spoke nothing but the simple word, as if it had more meaning to it than the actual actions of following the verb.

"Then what?" She knurled, prompting herself up on her badly cut elbows. "Sacrifice my powers to you so can balance both good and evil at your will? Or should I forever be trapped imaginary prison of yours with no escape and only pain and misery"

"That, or death"

"I would much surely die knowing the truth of how I can still haunt your memories then be trapped in the brain of yours secure and safe"

"I hope you know I have no fear nor worry of the hesitation towards killing those of my kind" she yelled, digging her spear even dealer into the lump of her throat. "You yourself are nye an immortal either"

"Go ahead, destroy me but always remember. It may be quicker to flick on a lamp that for the darkness to consume but on day the lights will go out. The batteries will die, the bulb will go bad, the candle will melt, the flame will flicker. And when the light can only give off such it's small will to the world the darkness will be there to eat it up. I will be back. Goodbye lil' s-" screaming tore their eyes from them as the building heat of light pressed the ground heavily.

She was gone, the dent still their empty as her hands glowed white out of rage and murder. They had been shocked, witnessing the death of someone barley at the age of eleven in their school.

"No" Adriana whimpered, her beauty glow faded away from her body as her breathing hitched, body slight falling backward with daze. "No"

"ADRIANA!"

THX for the 1k readers guys. ILY.

#Shortest A/N ever

Xoxolol💋:The_Toddler_Online

Btws: Again sorry for the lack of updating but don't worry I'm still alive. And one last part until the ending of STLPTD