Sweet dreams in sweet lands

" alright max you've had your milk and cookies now go to sleep" Sharkboy instructed. Max layed down while Adriana sat on her knees. He cleaned the side of his cheek with his finger licking off the last bit of frosting off of him. " GO TO SLEEP" Sharkboy growled as he jumped closing his eyes.

" maybe he would sleep better if you stopped threatening him" Adriana scoffed holding Max's hand. " or even a friendly approach would be good enough "

" and how do you expect me do to that?" He fought back.

" sing him a song." Lavagirl offered. Sharkboy and Adriana looked at each other." I'll sing it"

" I've heard you sing before" Sharkboy said. " honestly, not one of your best qualities"

" I don't sing" Adriana stated

" and yet I'm the last man standing" . Sharkboy rolled his eyes sighing.

"Close your eyes shut your mouth, dream a dream and get us out. Dream dream dream dream dream dream. Hit the hay fast a sleep dream a dream you little-" Adriana smacked his forhead as he sighed. " Dream dream dream dream dream dream." There was a loud motor noise as their attention flicked to the side. In a amazement a shark bike layed on the ground as Sharkboy ran to it in shock.

" keep singing" Lavagirl smiled. Being an idiot again he continued to impress everyone with a back flip and a smirk. Adriana giggled as he continued to sing humorously; her attention eyed the ground as flower slowed sprouted from it. Picking a rose up she tucked in her hair smiling.

" dream about me next max, I need to know who I am. Not just destruction or a simple flame. Dream of me as something good" lavagirl asked. thunder clashed as darkness roamed over the once sugary land. The ice cream started melting as everything became rotten. The flowers started to die as Adriana touched the once in her hair sighing as it stayed fresh. His nails dug into her arms as sweat beaten down his forehead.

"he's having a night mare" lavagirl yelled. " wake up max wake up" shaking his shoulders he continued to whimper tears streaming down his eyes.

"STOP SINGING SHARKBOY YOU'RE GIVING HIM NIGHTMARES" Adriana yelled.

" sorry max" lavagirl mutter standing up. " you might wanna back up" holding up her hand Adrian pointed towards max clinging onto her arm with a narrow face. Stretching out her arm lava shot out of it aiming for Max's butt. Swiftly his eyes shot open as he screamed standing up.

" what was that for?" he glared at lavagirl. .

" your nightmare was about me wasn't it'?" A deadly silence roamed the air between the two. Swiftly his eyes roamed to Adriana then back.

" not just you" Adriana rubbed the nails scratched on her wrist A fear look was on her face  she stared beyond the horizon clenching her fist. Everyone turned towards her direction repeating her reaction holding up their fist.

"PLUGHOUNDS" sharkboy yelled. Mr.Electric stood their smiling holding onto a leash of wild...dogs?

" so now you stop singing" Adriana hissed.

" this may come as a shock to you" he joked making Adriana cringed. He suddenly un hooked the leash as the dogs ran to them at a full force.. " FEEL THE POWER" .

" to the shark mobile!" Adriana yelled. Without a doubt they hoped on The bike as sharkboy started the gas.

" it's empty" he groaned as gasoline poured out the engine.

" fudge" Lavagirl mumbled.

" I forgot to dream of gas" Max apologized as sharkboy groaned.

" TO THE BATTLE FEILD" Adrian shouted jumping off. Everyone sighed jumping off as they held up their fist again.

They first charged at lavagirl backing her up. Fear stuck their hearts as she burned them to a crisp her focus was stain. In horror Her hands turned blue as she looked at them in fear.

" my powers, they're weakening" she whispered. Feeling a cold wire wrap around her waist she was lifted into the air with a squealing shock.

Backing away the rest of them they flung at sharkboy who sent his fist flying everywhere. He picked up a stick from the bike and swung it in the air pointing it dangerously at them.

" one more move and your beat" he threatened. The wires charged at him as he whipped them with the stick backing them up in fear.

"  Sharkboy get me down from here" Lavagirl yelled.

" can't you see I'm busy" he scoffed walking backwards before he was tripped. Stabbing his fingers in the ice cream max spread them across his cheeks letting out a battle cry. He swung his knuckles in the air only to be shocked from behind. All the wires started circling Adriana as she held her fist up.

" I'm warning yah, I may not have any super powers nor strength but I can put up a fight" she threatened. The plugs looked at each other before backing up leaving her to stand there confused.

" hot lava hot lava hot lava" Lavagirl whispered slowly melting into a pink puddle slipping out the cables grasp.

"I don't have much fight in me max" Sharkboy groaned holding his torso. Lavagirl slithered towards them sticking her head out the goo.

" it's up to you now max" Lavagirl said as they looked down at her in shock. " dream us out of here, we believe in you"sighing max closed his eyes clenching his fist.

" Shark boat with turbo boasters, shark boat with turbo boosters"  Sharkboy whispered crossing his fingers. Opining his eyes a banana split layed in front of them as he frowned.

" a banana split, I'm guessing your still hungry. Why don't I give you a knuckle sandwich?" Sharkboy offered holding Up his fist.

"no look it's a banana split boat" lavagirl had harden back into her normal form again. they looked behind them.

" TO THE BANANA BOAT" Adriana yelled once more. They gave her a look before she clapped her hands. " well come on people come on!" Everyone ran towards the boat pushing it off the side.