Chapter 3

I let out a throaty groan. I turned onto my side and rubbed the tiredness out of my eyes. I pulled the covers off of me and got up off the air mattress.

I let out aloud yawn and stretched. When I was done stretching I walked to the bathroom. I flinched when I turned on the light and let my eyes adjust. I did my business then brush my teeth with my toothbrush.

I also have one at Harley's house too. I got tired of trying to bring my toothbrush back and forth and then having me forgetting about it.

When I was done, I rinsed my mouth with water and then spit it out in the sink. I turned the light off and walked out and went into the kitchen.

Harley was there... Dead looking. "You okay, Harley?" She nodded still staring into space. I raised my eyebrow at her.

Harley was never a morning person. She hates the mornings and if there was a morning person then that person would be dead. Not just that when she has a hangover, it like World War 5. 

Oh, and don't get me started when she's in a bad mood. She would literally beat you with a cereal box.

I sit down beside Harley and let out a heavy sigh. "Can you drop me off at Aunt Dee's house? I need to pick up Felicity and take her to daycare." She nods and we get up, put our shoes on and Harley grabs her keys.

I walked over to the sleeping Amber and shook her awake. "Huh?" She rubs her eyes to get the sleep out of her eyes.

"Harley and I are going to get Felicity and she's going to drop me off at my house." She nods and her eyes slowly drop shut.

I walked to the door where Harley is at and we walked out to the car. I shivered from the spring breeze. When we got in, Harley turns the car on and we blasted by heat.

I moaned quietly and rub my hands together then put them in front of the blazing heat.

Ten minutes when we got there. Harley pulls up in Miss Aunt Dee's driveway and puts her car in park. I looked over Harley and she looks at me and raises an eyebrow.

I huffed and got out shutting her door. I walked up Aunts Dee's porch and knocked on her door. No answer. I went to knock again and suddenly the door flies open. I blushed and put my fist down by my sides.

"Morning Miss Aunt Dee." I smiled and she smiled back. I hear a scream from Felicity and immediately run in. Here, I thought she was in danger, but nooooo she was running from a guy.

A very handsome guy.

(Duh, duh, duh. On in a little surprise!!)

"This is Riker," Aunt Dee points at him

"This is Riker," Aunt Dee points at him. "He's my nephew." I nodded. He looks up from Felicity and looks towards our direction. He slowly gets up and walks towards us. "Hi, I'm Riker." He grabs my hand and puts a light kiss on it.

"Yeah... I know your Aunt told me." He pouts a little. "Dang, she beat me to it. Your a pretty little lady ain't ya?" I let out a fake smile. This guy is very creepy and gives off weird vibes I don't like one bit.

"Well I should get going I have to take my daughter to daycare when I have to be at work soon," I said snatching my hand away from his. I walked over to my little princess and picked her up and set her on my hip.

"Your too young to have a daughter. She's pretty like you..." He took a pause and slowly walk towards me making me walk back its like deja vu all over again. Flashbacks from when Reyes used to do that to me.

I kept walking backward until my back hits the wall and his face down to mine. His eyes were dark as dark can get. I see evil behind those scary eyes of his.

I squirmed under his stare and holds my princess closer to me as possible. "But this little girl looks so much familiar. It on the tip of my tongue, but it seems like I can't it to come out." He taps his finger on his chin. He opens his mouth to say something but was interrupted by Aunt Dee.

"Riker! Get away from that poor girl you are scaring her and she needs to go before she is late!" Aunt scolds him. He looks at me and smiles at me with a smug look on his face then walks away and disappears.

"Sorry about him. He a pain in my butt." I let out a fake smile. There is something very off with this family. "Yeah, sorry, for barging in and I heard my daughter's scream so I got worried."

She smiles at me. "Don't mention it." She waves me off. "Go. Go, you don't want to be late." She rushes me out the door and slams the door shut behind me.

I let out a puff of air and made my way to Harley's car. I put Felicity in her car seat. I shut the door then walked over to the passenger side and got in.

"Why did it take you so damn long?" Harley asked clearly annoyed that I took so long. "I will explain it to you later." She turns the car on and starts driving out of the driveway, but I couldn't help to notice that I was being watched and I was.

I look into the window where Riker is currently standing and I see him smirk at me and then shuts the curtains. I shivered.

~~~~~~

After Harley dropped me off at my house. I gave Felicity and myself a bath. Then when we were done we got dressed and jumped in my car and drove to the daycare center.

I kissed my little princess on her little forehead and told her to be a good girl. With a sigh, knowing it's going to be a long day. I jumped back in my car and went to work.

If I messed up on anything please let me know so I can fix it.

Make sure to follow, share, comment, and vote

Have a good day or night

Grimmy_Black

Luv ya

Peace out.