😞.

Teo pov
Me and Jayden dipped we was gone come back again but now we even lower on backup.. it's two of us. I was driving home and seen MY !kids gone wtf. I saw jazzy and Laila laying here with blood coming out of them.
Teo: Laila !!?
Laila: huh ..
Teo: where are MY kids ?
Jazzy: they were upstairs buh idk some men came .... and s-s-shot us and left idk if they took the kids
Teo: I'm gonna kill Zaviara if that's the last thug I do ..
Faith pov
I was thrown in a truck by myself. After it seemed like hours of driving. I was picked up and stripped from my clothes. I was chained up and I saw a man coming in.
Man: times to get down 😂😏
Faith: wtf
Man: I'm bouta tear yo pussy up
He unbuckled his pants and came over to me I smacked my face and started sucking on my 🐱 he stuck his fingers in and I was holding back unwanted moans. He took out his 🍆 and stuck it in. I was crying I never been raped before. It gutted like hell and he kept hitting my face. He went faster causing me to cry harder he got up and smacked my thigh. A few minutes later another man came in.
Man 2: I really need some sex rn too so better enjoy this 😊
Faith: never you nasty whore
Man: stfu before I beat you to death
He got up and kissed my neck and slightly biting it. He sucked on my boobs and made his way to my 🐱 he licked it and just smashed his 🍆 inside me I was kicking him and screaming he went faster and was slammed my guts he stopped and grabbed my thighs and started licking my 🐱 then left...
Aaliyah pov
Me and the girls have been doing fine we haven't been raped but we haven't saw Faith either we don't know where she is we were driven to different places and she was by herself. I hope teo comes back I really miss my kids I wanna hug my baby again just seeing him hurt makes me mad...
Teo pov
We were about to go to the jail again to see if they were still there. We drove over there and seen a note they moved locations. We walked around a drove over the city. We decided to check a old village. We walked in a saw key laying there sleep.
Teo: key !!
Key: Mateo ?!?
We walked over to each other and gave a brotherly hug
Teo: are you ok ?
Key: yea the other boys are to the back I'll go get them.
Key went and got them they came back looking happy asf.
Ayo: ik where the girls are
Teo: where ?
Ayo: I'll take y'all
Zavi: there in the house across two down and make a left then it'll be the forth house with the chimney on the left
Ayo: we got it ight 😂
We were Turing the corner and saw two guards. We ran the other way and took the back way when we were in the back of the house we saw another guard. I shot him and walked through the back way I saw all the girls except faith . 😥
Teo: where faith ?
Liyah and leena: when we were thrown into trucks she was the only one in one truck and we went separate ways.
Teo: oh fuck
I started gripping my hair and screaming
Ayo: calm down bro
Teo: no calm down you got your girl she's safe I don't you don't know how that feels
Ayo: actually I do I haven't even hugged kissed or seen her for days no telling what was happening
Teo: whatever we needa move
We ran together and got in the car all of us except faith. I drove them home and let them get settled in and play with there kids while I sat and watched.
Christina: oh shit holy fuck where you kids teo
Teo: they took them
Christina: oh hell naw not my niece and nephew
Teo: exactly why imma kill her
Monte: are you going psycho ?
Teo: idk tf !
Faith pov
I been raped 10 times today and abused I really giving up I can't doing anything I can't move I'm hurting and they could care less. I've been here for only a day and dreading it. I hope I get found before I break out this bitch. I've tried before but got caught and was whipped.
The next morning
Teo pov
Today imma go looking for my girl.. and my children I need them there my life.
Zaviara pov
*oh bitch thought I would have no pov lmao well ya fave got one 😘*
I was selling her kids to someone and they would abuse them. They already have raped the little girl and the baby has been tossed in with the dogs but he keeps getting out.. skinny ass. The little girl has to do be people stuff and when she doesn't do it right she gets punished she sleeps outside on the concrete and calls for her mommy. I went around outside to see her sitting picking the grass
Zaviara: wtf you think your doing !
Tianna: nun I'm sowwy
Zaviara: better be now get in there and do your chores and don't even think about playing with your brothers or we'll kill him and you.
Tianna: okay
Tianna pov
*Ywes I needed this*
I've been forced to do things and I'm too small to do it. If I mess up I get a spanking. Sometimes men would come and stick there privates up mine cause if me to bleed and cry. I'm only 1 and I'm almost 2 and I really wanna go home with my brother before I turn 2. My brother gets in a pin with dogs he knows how to crawl and since the barley feed us his skinny enough to fit through the bars and get out.
Faith pov
Today I get sent to an old motel where I get sold to another person to rape me and sell me again.
Teo pov
I can't deal I'm going crazy I don't know what's happening but I miss my babies we were all doing fine until Zaviara bitch ass wanna jump in. I'm gonna kill her and her guards. Told I'm gonna go to the last place we saw her I remember her at an old Walmart but it's just a house other than that empty near it. We need to find them soon because no telling what happened to them.
Faith pov
I was sold and the man came in he tapped my mouth and handcuffed me he put a chocked on me and he threw me on the bed . He planted kisses all over me he did normal and left me hanging he took of the chocked mad replaced it with a metal one that could shock me every time I tried to move putting me in excruciating pain 😖. An hour later another man came in he was fat asf .
Man: hey baby
Faith: 😐 you not mines
Man: but that kitty will be
He kissed my v-line and down to my stomach to my 🐱 he kicked it and said I tasted good like nigga if you don't gtfo me. He took off his pants and walked to my face
Man:suck it hoe
He shoved his 🍆 in my face and made me sick and and I started choking. He went inside me and went slow my gradually went faster. He came back up to my face and stuck his 🍆 back in my mouth. He put his pants back on and left.
Teo pov
We were walking inside the house and saw guards of course I shot them and saw Zaviara run towards me.
Zaviara: wtf you doing here
Teo: to get my mf children butch
I ran and grabbed her my her neck
Zaviara: I like that daddy
I pushed in her neck father cause omg her to choke.
Teo: where are my fucking children, where tf is my girlfriend?
Zaviara: I sold them 😏
Teo: where are they bitch
Zaviara : fine nigga, yo girl she at a motel hopefully and yo kids go back there you'll see them 😂😏.
I walked back there to see a man on my daughter.
Teo: wtf get off her you brick ass
Tianna:daddy 😥😁
Teo: yea come on go get your brother
She ran off and that nigga got the nerve to push me he continually kicked me causing me to cough up blood... this isn't the way I'm gonna die I got my gun shot him and looked him dead in his eye and shot his head. I ran got my daughter and got back home. When I got there I washed them up and put them on new clothes I threw out there old ones because they was stinky. I saw bruises on my daughter and instantly got mad. I got her out the tub and but cream on it. I saw my baby boy had scratches because he was in a fucking cage with dogs. I was losing it I got him out and cleaned up his scars and put him to sleep I was going to the motel 14 miles away from away from that house. I drove there and walked in.
Teo: hey um excuse me ?
Lady: yes ?
Teo: umm is there a room checked out by a girl named Faith?
Lady: faith who
Teo: faith bow.. I mean Deventé
Lady: yess room 4 on the 3 floor
Teo: thanks
I ran over to the elevator and pressed three I ran over to room over and banged on the door I heard a man moaning. She's cheating on me ? I was beyond mad at that point I was gonna hurt the person who wanna fuck her when I could've did it. I busted open the door to see her all chained up with a man fucking her. No she was being raped. I grabbed the dude by his neck choking him I took a knife I saw and stabbed him I ran over and broke her free. She was staring at me like I wasn't there.
Teo: baby are you ok ?
She kept staring I went and hugged her she flinched hella hard
Teo: bae are you ok ? ... bae ? Come on we gotta go
I picked her up and she started kicking me
Faith: p-p-put me down
Teo: why what's wrong
She kept staring off in the distance. She was freaking me out I grabbed her had and drug her to the elevator.
Faith : help me someone I'm being raped again.
Teo: what no never I love you
Faith: no man in this world loves me ..
Teo: yes I do faiths what's wrong
Faith: you , everyone
Faith pov
Idk I'm scared to death is he gonna hit me , is he gonna rape me , is he gonna sell me to someone else I just kept wondering about the bad things.
Faith: I've been raped by over 20 guys abused and everything. Idk what a real man is anymore
Teo: me ! I am I love you and wanted to come save you I would've did t sooner but everyone was getting hurt and it was just me... I-I'm sorry
Faith: it's ok .. ig
I got in his car and we drove home. It was so good seeing everyone again I really missed these fools and my nieces and nephews. I'm still scared to be around men I think there gonna do sum to me. I've lowkey been going psycho because of what happened I yell all the time and get mad I'm thirsty to kill Zaviara because she got people rapping a one year old and that ain't gone slide.
Zaviara pov
Oh they think it's over just wait 😏.....

Zaviara really crazy asf got people raping a 1 year old man she sick asf but wha she gone do now ?