🔪🔫

*that song play it when I say play it because it kinda matches with the story*
Anyways I woke up to get a call at 4:00am from a unknown number. I declined it it called again and I answered.
Faith: what tf do you want
Unknown person: well the daughter of Mrs. Montez we wanted to inform you that your mother has been shot to death
Faith: what !! By who ?!
Unknown: we have to keep looking for fingerprints and clues but so far we haven't found anything helpful but she is confirmed dead. There was a note left saying they coming and hurting but we're not sure who wrote it.
Might wanna play the song near here or whenever it don't matter
Faith: well... um thx for telling .. me uhh bye
I hung up . Who would do this why would anyone even do this . They know she had a life they knew she loved me and she was my bsf. Now my kids have to grow up without a grandma and I'm only 19 so the rest of my life without a mom. I rolled over and shook teo.
Faith:bae ?
Teo: mm?
Faith: my momma ...
he sat up fast asf like he wasn't even sleep .
Teo: what ??
Faith: well... um she uhh ... she got shot
Teo: awe 😞 it's ok baby I gotchu
Faith: but it's not how am I gonna tell my sister and my daughter they know who she is .. and my baby boy ... he won't even know who she is.
Teo: ik baby it's ok , that person definitely will be found and ill kill them idc they deserve to die.
Faith: thx my baby 😘
I dozed off and slept till 12:00 pm and I got up because someone was shaking me and it was ayo wtf did he need.
Ayo: sis we heard what happened you ight
Faith: mhmm don't tell the kids I don't want them to know yet
I sat up and he gave me a hug. I called the funeral place set a time and place for the funeral. It was in three days. We found a pastor and bought some outfits I still haven't told the kids so they think we just go shopping for dresses. I bought them some black, purple and blue dresses they was gone match. Me and my best friends got black and purple dresses. The boys were gonna match with mix match clothes. I bought my baby boy a little combination to make a tuxedo. I got home and out everything into a safe place and went into the movie room. As I was walking I got a text from another unknown number.
"So how it feel for your mother to be gone ? How about teo next ? Or your kids , maybe your whole family 😊? They'll all be dead leaving you by yourself "
I got hella freaked out because they actually killed my mom now teo never imma have to find out whose doing this . I walked into the room to see teo holding Tj and Tianna. They my whole heart I walked over to them.
Teo: yk it's enough room for you to come too 😏
Faith: awww really
I sat in his leg and he moved Tianna to where it's his inner thigh and Tj in his arm. We looked cute. I went to sleep because that movie was boring asf. I felt myself being lifted. I was being carried by this nigga teo he got all of us in his arms carrying us. We took us to our room and layer us down. I looked over at him taking his shirt off 😩.
Faith: bae ?
Teo: yes ?
Faith: I love you
Teo: I love you too 😘
He came over and later on me kissing my all over . I do love this dude.
Aaliyah pov
*aye aye I gotta pov 😁😁*
Me and key was walking upstairs then we heard a boom so we went outside to check it out and we saw ....

We saw

Keep going

Almost there

😂😂 cliffhanger you thought , what the shit boutta happen? 💀