The first day

As I woke up this morning I did not feel like getting up but I did. I was looking forward to going to school and meeting new people but I guess I wasn't prepared to get up this early. I walked downstairs to get a bowl of cereal. After I got done eating I told my mom goodbye and waited for the bus. I usually don't ride then bus but today I guess I'll try it .

At the school I met up with Leena and we headed for the class.  As we walked in I saw a cute boy and I guess Leena noticed I was staring at him.
"Why won't you go sit by him" said Leena.
"I can't unless you come with me" I replied. She told em fine then we went over there.
My heart felt like it was going to explode because I was soo nervous . We still went over there and when we sat down he smiled right at me and said hi . That made me have a panic attack but luckily Leena had my back.
Leena: hey can we sit here
Mateo: sure nobody else sitting here
I was extra happy when we got out of that class because we had another class together and he walked with me there.
"Sooo .... so far we have two classes together hopefully we have more" he said.
"What you mean hopefully " I said.
" if we have more classes together the better we can get to know each other. " he said.
"I would like to get to know you better." I told him.
Then he started smiling at me. We got through that class and the next period I had with Leena and we had lunch the period.  We got some assignments and headed to lunch.
" I saw you and Teo smiling at each other when y'all were going to class. Y'all got something and I bet y'all going to go out!"
" shut up 😂" I said even though I hoped we did go out.
When we were getting our food we saw Teo with a bunch of other boys laughing. He turned around and smiled at me and oh my gosh did that drive me crazy. He waved at me and I waved back. We went to sit with a few other girls and they seemed like they were popular and they were actually nice to us.  Then out of nowhere some good smelling person was behind me and it was Mateo.
" hey faith I gotta talk to you , so can you come with me real quick " he said .
"Sure " I told him .
Then we walked out the cafeteria to the commons outside.
" I wanted to talk about ..." he said .
"What ??" I replied.
" I'll probably ask you later on in the school year if that's ok? "
" it is I guess , but don't make me wait long because you called me out here and didn't even tell me what you wanted."
" I won't " he said .
Then when we were about to walk in the doors he ask me for my phone and I knew what that meant . I gave it to him and he asked for my password and he put his number in. I can't believe I got this boys number on the first day. I mean I knew him last year but we didn't talk and he wasn't that cute. But now he had a gloup and his fine asf . We went to our separate classes and the rest of the day went by fast as ever. When I was going to the buses with Leena we saw Mateo. He came walking in our direction and he told me to text him later tonight.
Later that night
I had texted Mateo and he said we should hang soon. I told him that would be cool but where would we go.  I guess he was tryna date me so I just feel for it. I can't wait to see where we end up with each other...