T W E N T Y ~ F I V E

Start from the beginning

Masha allah,
masha allah,
masha allah

the song ended with his hand in her waist and both were looking into each other eyes...

This was all witnessed by one and only MANIK MALHOTRA.

He left the room by shutting the door harshly .
Aryaman was smirking throughout while nandini was astonished by such reaction as she wasn't aware who it was.

Nandini said out of curiosity "who it was "
Aryaman replied " might be sweeper".

She smiled and said
" Acha aryaman i need to go somewhere i see you later."

Aryaman" where are you going?"
Nandini wasn't in her temperament as she was calling manik continuously but he was avoiding them.
" How does it matters to you aryaman"

The awkward silence occured which made nandini realise about her bitterness for no reason.

She apologized " sorry aryaman, vo actually i was disturbed so..."
Aryaman said by accepting her apology " it's okay, can i drop you?"

She nodded. And they moved towards the car.

The day passed like this. Nandini and manik were not talking to each other.
She didn't even know why manik was angry with her.her heart was weeping, she got so habitual of his night calls that she can't imagine to sleep with listening to his voice.

She thought of making last try and called him.fortunately, it was picked by manik.

Nandini was so happy " kya manik subh se wait kar rahi hoon why aren't you attending my.calls."

But manik being manik, his ego and attitude was above anything. "Anything important murthy"
" Ummm no vo to i" but before she could complete her sentence ,he disconnected the calls.

Her eyes were moist and heart was crying. " What have i done manik" she was going through her gallery ,reliving the memories she had with manik so that she could sleep peacefully.
After few minutes of scrolling through mobile phone she finally dozzed off.

On the other side , it was not only nandini who dieing to talk to him but someone else too was scrolling through his phone. " Why am i feeling like this nandini" it was none other than manik.
He sat on the edge of his bed trying to figure out his own feeling.
" This is happening for the first time, i dont know i feel like someone has snatched my.feelings in that particular scenario.. manik what's happening with you. You both are friends only friends. And she is allowed to be with anyone right?."

Then he heard a voice " khud ko tasali dene ke liye kitne juth bolega" his best friend was their to rescue him from his own thoughts.
"What are you doing here at this time" manik stood from the bed to hug him.

" I dont need any reason to be here okay?" They both. Hugged each other.

The kind of friendship they both shared wasnot only limited to the friendship. It was more of brotherly relation. One could sense easily other had some problems just by face reading.

They both lay down on the beds comfortably.

" Soo..?" Cabir asked as he could sense a disturbed manik.

" Yaar cabir i dont know kuch hora hai yaar"
Manik gave a detailed information about whatever happened.

" Omg i can't even imagine this in my next 7 lives, you are jealous?? Seriously manik malhotra is jealous of a nobody" cabir was having a good time making fun of his best friend.

Manik dropped down his head.

" Acha acha.. i think you guys need to spend some time alone so that you get a clear idea about your feelings but ussey phele it's important to know ki vo kya feel karri hai" cabir Gave his love knowledge to his only student manik malhotra.

" Aur vo kese hoga" manik had those expression jab kisi bache ko lollipop dikhado to he gets excited to get that lollipop bas vese hi.

Cabir winked at him
" I need to leave now baby goodnight love you"
He gave a flying kiss.

" Nautanki" manik murmured under his breath.

But he was still unable to get what cabir was upto.

~*~*~*~