Prolouge

Copyright (c)

-simpleyYassy

-------------------------------------

"Audrey!!! If we don't get the airport on time, you'll miss your flight!!" my dad yelled from the living room.

"No one said I wanted to go to Hawaii in the first place." I mumbled under my breath. I was reluctantly packing my clothes in the suitcase that I could carry seeing that all my other clothes were gone. My dad already had them shipped to Hawaii, which includes my surfboard! God I miss surfing. All of my things were shipped about 2 weeks ago so I couldn't surf then. I thinks the only good thing about moving to Hawaii is the huge waves I hear that they have. I was moving in with my older sister. Her names Brittany and is 26. I love her but I don't wanna live with her! I also don't wanna move because I'm going to be away from my two best friends, Nash and Sené! Nash lives a couple blocks away from me and Sené lives next door. Having my best friends as neighbors are the best but now I'm gonna be more than 2,500 miles away from them. I live in Santa Monica, Cali. Well I technically live in Oahu.

I gave my suit case and head downstairs. My dad takes my last and only suitcase to the car and I just stand there looking around at the living room, reminiscing about the movie nights Sené, Nash, and I would have on Fridays or Saturdays. I'm really gonna miss this house. I stepped outside and see Nash and Sené sitting on the cushioned porch swing. The stood up quickly and ran into a group hug. Sené and I started crying and Nash looked like he was going to cry.

"Please don't forget about us!" Sené said while crying.

"You know I will never forget about you guys!" I said sobbing.

"Audrey...", Nash said. I looked up with a red face from crying. "PLEASE don't forget about us!!" With that I know they were really thinking that I was gonna forget about them!

"I will NEVER forget about you guys!!!" I said with all seriousness. We all stepped back and I gave them a present that bought for all three of us. It was a friendship bracelet that said 'The Three Amigos'. We all put the bracelets on. Then they have me something in return. It was a wrapped gift. I opened up and smiled while tears still fell from my bright red face. Then I looked at them and said, " I love you guys!!!" I gave both or them a hug at the same time.

They walked me to my father's black truck and got in. The two of them stood my the driveway (or should I say my old driveway) and yelled out, "Don't forget to call us every day and as soon as you land!!"

" I will!!" I yelled back out of the window as my dad drove off.

We made it just in time for my flight. My father looked at me with a sad smile and gave me a tight hug. I hugged him back. Even though we don't spend a lot of time together, I still loved him. I walked to the terminal and looked back and gave my dad a little wave goodbye. He waved back and I got on the plane. Hawaii here I come (note the sarcasm)!!!

---------------------------------------

Please voteeee!!!!! I'd really appreciate it!!!!! THANKSSSS !!!! <3

- Yassy