Chapter Twelve (:

Hey lovelies!!!! Sorry for the late update! I know I promised Friday or Saturday but I've been EXTREMELY busy with homework but that you guys soooo much for reading and voting!!!! I now have 400+ reads!!! But I need more votes ):!!!! But heressss Chapter Twelve!! (;

Copyright ©

simpleyYassy

***************************

Chapter Twelve ;)

Liam's POV (;

Spring break has started and I still haven't talked to Audrey after she got out of the hospital. I mean every now and then we'd say our "hellos" and "laters" in your halls and on our street. She's been spending most of her time with guys she met at a party. He apparently goes to our school so I'd see them together there to! He's some football player for our school. I don't see why Audrey's with him. He's a tool. He doesn't notice when she smile how her dimples come out and how her long, wavy hair makes her look even sexier... Wait! No! She's only a friend. Man what's happening to me!

Speaking of the devil. As I sit on my back patio looking at the horizon, I look around to find Audrey but she wasn't alone, of course! She was with that football jockey again. She turns to look at me and then turns back to football head and they both head my way...

****************************

Audrey's POV (;

Walking on the beach with Kaden was nice. He is a real sweetie. I'm glad that spring break has started. Now I can spend it making Liam jealous, no I mean getting to know Kaden? I don't know anymore. I have strong feelings for Liam but Kaden is really sweet but I don't think I can keep talking about football anymore.

While walking, I see Liam staring at the ocean.

"I'm gonna go say hi to a friend." I said. Turning to Kaden.

"Oh what friend?" he asked.

"Liam."

"Oh why after all he has done to you." he said reminding me every time I say something about him.

"Then your coming with me to make sure nothing goes wrong!" I said with a smile on my face. He tooled his eyes then agreed. We walked over.

"Hey Liam." I said.

"Liam." was all Kaden said.

"Hey Audrey! Football head." Liam said to Kaden. Kaden jerked forward like he wanted to punch him. I stopped him. I gave Kaden a look.

"What! He called me 'football head'!" He said very offended.

"You are what you play!" Liam said with a smile. I have to admit, that smile is the cutest thing ever. His lips just made me want to kiss him non stop!

"Ok that's enough you guys!" I intervened. "I just thought u come by and say hi. "

"Hi!" He said with a smile. "Bye!" he then said and walking into his house. I stood there in shock.

"So much for coming to say hi, don't you think?" Kaden asked with slight attitude. I rolled my eyes.

"Let's jus go back to my house." I suggested. He agreed and walked back to my house. We walked back in silence. We reached my patio and saw a note from my sister in the door.

It read:

'Hey sis! I'm going out with Jesse. I'll see you probably tomorrow. Love you! <3
~Brit'

This girl...

Kaden and I walk up to my room and he flops on my bed.

"Soooo..... what do you wanna do?" He asked me wiggling his eye brows.

"We could watch a movie!" I suggest.

"C'mon!" he says while getting up and walking towards me. "We both know why you wanted to get my attention and be my friend!" he said with a look of lust. The same look Liam gave when he saw my body in my swim suit. Uh oh!! This is not gonna be good.

Kaden started putting his hands around my waist and trailing his way downwards. I was starting to feel uncomfortable.

"Um.. Kaden... can you not!" I said with a little stammer.

"What baby? Don't you want any of this?" he asked me in a seductive voice.

"No I don't!!" I said pushing away from him but he was too strong and pulled me down to the bed. He then got on top of me.

"KADEN, GET THE HELL OFF OF ME!! AHHHH" I screamed. And screamed. Kaden tried to pull down my shorts and ripped my shirt off. I closed my eyes tight, giving up, and waiting for this to be over. Then all of a sudden, I felt wind across my face. I opened my eyes to see Liam tackle the huge line backer! He then threw a few punches.

"If I ever find you with her again, I swear I will kill you!" Liam said with a lot of certainty. Kaden stumbled up and ran out of my bedroom.

"Are you ok?" He quickly turn around toward my topless self. I jus stared at him. I was still in complete shock that I was about to be raped and more confused in how he got here in the nick of time. I had realized that I was only in my bra a panties when Liam grabbed a blanket and wrapped it around me. I finally opened my mouth to speak but the wrong words came out.

" I love you..." I said softly while still staring. He sat there and stared at me. Oh no! What did I do?

"I love you..." he said back. Oh my god! He said it back! He crashed his lips against mine and we had a full out make out session. The blanket he wrapped me in was now off my body. I straddled him as he kissed me and held on to my waist. I felt his "friend" get hard and I started to move up and down.

"Please don't do that or else..." he said in between kissed, sort of teasing me.

"Or else what?" I asked, still going. He laid me down so now he was on top of me. I took off his shirt and rubbed on his nicely toned abs. He down and kissed me until he ran out of breath. Then he lowered himself to my neck and sucked on my soft spot. A small moan escaped my mouth and I felt a smile form on his lips in satisfaction. He came back up and looked me in my eyes.

"You ready?" he asked me and I nodded in consent. And from there.... I don't need to explain in detail. (;

But all I knew was I was defiantly in love with him.

***************************

I freakin apologize for this wait. It was too long and you guys deserve better. I hope you like this chapter. It's really hard writing with writers block!!! But thanks so much lovelies!! I will try my hardest to update sooner!!

~Yassy (;