Chapter Eight ;)

Hey guys. I'm writing again!! I'm not really caring anymore! I love writing!! I hope you like this! :) Here's chapter 8 ;)!!

Copyright (c)

simpleyYassy

***************************

Chapter Eight ;)

* * One Month Later * *

BEEP BEEP BEEP

I woke up to my annoying alarm clock. I slammed down on it for it to shut up. It has been a month since the kiss. What did it even mean? Why is he confusing me with these mixed signals? He would act different with me and ditch me at school then act all buddy-buddy at home. It wasn't fair! I had to confront him. I turned to look at my clock and I realized I was thinking for 10 minutes. I rolled out of bed and went to my bathroom. I took a shower, shaved my legs, and washed my face. I stepped out in a towel and dripping hair. I walked over to my dresser to grab my green matching panties and bra. I then walked to my closet and pulled out some white shorts, my blue Cookie Monster shirt, my black vans, and a blue and black plaid button down shirt to go over my Cookie Monster shirt. I blow dried my hair and let it fall wavily. I put on light foundation, eyeliner and lipgloss. I grabbed my backpack and headed down stairs. Brittany had left early today so I made my own breakfast.

"Hey hey hey!!!" Someone yelled from the the sliding door. I jumped. I turned to see Jesse.

"Shit..," I mumbled. "Really Jesse? You scared the shit outta me!!" I stated, a little mad. He came and gave me a hug from behind but it wasn't a romantic hug.

"Sorry kiddo! Where's Brit?" He asked.

"She left early." I simply said with my body still facing away.

"Dammit! I can't get my breakfast then!!"

"Oh... well, I'm making breakfast." I said with enthusiasm.

"Not that kind of breakfast..." He trailed off. I turned to look at his face and he was wiggling his eyebrows. What the hell is he talking about? What kinda breakfast does my sister....... OH MY GOD!!!

"EWWWW!!! YOU GUYS ARE DISGUSTING!!" I exclaimed. He jus laughed. "She is definitely a cougar." I said to myself.

"Hey she offers, I accept!" He said nonchalantly. "Anyway, Liam said that he won't be needing a ride to school. "

"And why is that?" I asked taking a bite of the scrambled eggs I finished making.

"Something about his ex girlfriend." He said standing by the sliding door. So Liam ditched me for his ex girlfriend that he told me last week that we was completely over with. What's up with him? "Well I'm gonna be leaving. I'll jus text Brit later." He said before walking out the door. I finished eating my breakfast and headed out the door myself.

When I got to school, I quickly spotted my, now, best friend, Sky. I got out of my truck after parking it.

"Hey Sky!" I yelled as I ran over to her. She turned and smiled. We embraced and walked insiders large school. I was still getting a few stares from guys and glares from some cheerleaders but I didn't mind it anymore.

"Hey you guys!" Ricky called out for us. Ricky was one of the jocks that saw me and Sky sitting at the lunch table by ourselves. He decided to invite himself over and talk to us. Well me since sky already knew him. Apparently, they grew up together. I also found out that Liam is on the football team with Ricky. I'm pretty sure they usually say at the same lunch table before Ricky starting hanging out with us. But anyway, Ricky was extremely attractive. He had electric green eyes and jet black hair. He was tan, muscular, and tall. But I don't think I see him any other way but as a friend.